Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Curious about ToTH future.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Curious about ToTH future. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Curious about ToTH future. - 1/11/2021 6:31:28 PM   
z1812z

It is very unfortunate that the developer has suffered health problems, and understandably development has been interrupted while he recovers.

I am just wondering if there is any future development underway or any plans for optimizing the interface. The game is wonderful, however I wish some optimization could be done.

For example. Reduce the mouse clicks. Double click on units to select the whole stack. An option to magnify the map by 50%.
In addition to the current way of moving, make movement less clicky by showing the full extent of hexes that can be reached, with the ability to click on an available hex and have the unit move there.

I wonder if any thought has been given to converting ToTH to a boardgame format. I think it would work very well.....and provide an additional income stream.

Post #: 1
RE: Curious about ToTH future. - 1/11/2021 6:36:29 PM   
rmmwilg

quote:

ORIGINAL: z1812z

I wonder if any thought has been given to converting ToTH to a boardgame format. I think it would work very well.....and provide an additional income stream.

TotH is actually based on a boardgame (ASL) which is still available, not least in some starter kits, which are much more simplified versions of the full game and the most close to TotH. Published by MMP

(in reply to z1812z)
Post #: 2
RE: Curious about ToTH future. - 1/12/2021 12:36:06 AM   
z1812z

quote:

ORIGINAL: rmmwilg

quote:

ORIGINAL: z1812z

TotH is actually based on a boardgame (ASL) which is still available, not least in some starter kits, which are much more simplified versions of the full game and the most close to TotH. Published by MMP

Thanks for your reply. I know ASL quite well and am aware that there is a strong resemblance between ToTH and ASL.

I was thinking more of a board game as a faithful reproduction of what ToTH has become.

(in reply to rmmwilg)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Curious about ToTH future. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI