Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Important: KEEP THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR SHQ CITY HAPPY

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Important: KEEP THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR SHQ CITY HAPPY Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Important: KEEP THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR SHQ CITY HAPPY - 1/13/2021 5:29:29 AM   
Krytor

Mine just decided to rebel, which normally is fine. Clean up the rebellion, hire someone else. But I'd never had a governor go rogue before. They don't randomly appear somewhere near the city. THEY APPEAR IN THE CITY.

And since it was my SHQ city, they killed off half the people in there and killed all production for the turn. All the troops stationed there appeared next to the city with 10ap and low readiness (So they couldn't take the city back in the next turn.

Forced me to reload a save as I had effectively lost all my important people and would have taken multiple turns to regain the city.

That was a learning experience.
Post #: 1
RE: Important: KEEP THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR SHQ CITY HAPPY - 1/13/2021 10:35:58 AM   
zgrssd

Happiness has a large positive - or negative - impact on skill rolls. So you want to not keep anyone unhappy anyway.
On low skill, happiness can easily outshine skill!

(in reply to Krytor)
Post #: 2
RE: Important: KEEP THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR SHQ CITY HAPPY - 1/13/2021 3:04:08 PM   
pauls2271

I learned early on (Thanks Raiders and Slavers) to always recruit a MG brigade. I rename it "Garrison <city name>" and leave it at the capital.

You can also get Rebels from different events - like the AI computer one. Piss off the AI and get to deal with Rebel Sentinels.

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Important: KEEP THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR SHQ CITY HAPPY Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI