Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3 Pro and Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3 Pro and Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3 Pro... - 2/19/2021 5:08:00 PM   
maunaloa6174

Hello,
I'm a big fan of Harpoon games (and of course CMANO And CMO). I got most of them, but there are three games missing in my collection: Harpoon Designers' Series II: Post-graduate Naval Operations & Tactics, Harpoon 3 Pro and Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare. If anyone from this Community has got them sealed (especially last two) and is willing to sell, please contact me via PM. Best regards to all of You and greetings from Poland!
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3... - 2/19/2021 7:56:06 PM   
RFalvo69

AFAIK these games/expansions are not available separately. You can find the complete Harpoon collection here:

https://www.matrixgames.com/game/larry-bonds-harpoon-ultimate-edition

"Yes darling, I served in the Navy for eight years. I was a cook..."
"Oh dad... so you were a God-damned cook?"

(My 10 years old daughter after watching "The Hunt for Red October")

(in reply to maunaloa6174)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3... - 2/19/2021 8:39:53 PM   
maunaloa6174

For sure they were. I can't post links here now (I'm new here, so for 5 days from my tenth post I can't post links), but there is a thread with picture with all of games I'm looking for (Thread called "CMANO and Harpoon").

The problem is that I'm looking for boxed, physical versions and now it's 2021 any Harpoon 3 and Harpoon ANV were released many years ago, not talking about Harpoon Designers' Series II (also You can find it on picture on that thread). But thanks anyway! I hope someone has it and is willing to sell. Recently I have purchased sealed version of Harpoon 1 from 1989, so there's a hope that I can get all of them!

< Message edited by maunaloa6174 -- 2/19/2021 8:41:54 PM >

(in reply to RFalvo69)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3 Pro and Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI