Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3 Pro and Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

maunaloa6174 -> Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3 Pro and Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare (2/19/2021 5:08:00 PM)

Hello,
I'm a big fan of Harpoon games (and of course CMANO And CMO). I got most of them, but there are three games missing in my collection: Harpoon Designers' Series II: Post-graduate Naval Operations & Tactics, Harpoon 3 Pro and Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare. If anyone from this Community has got them sealed (especially last two) and is willing to sell, please contact me via PM. Best regards to all of You and greetings from Poland!

RFalvo69 -> RE: Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3 Pro and Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare (2/19/2021 7:56:06 PM)

AFAIK these games/expansions are not available separately. You can find the complete Harpoon collection here:

https://www.matrixgames.com/game/larry-bonds-harpoon-ultimate-edition

maunaloa6174 -> RE: Looking for Harpoon Designers' Series II, Harpoon 3 Pro and Harpoon Advanced Naval Warfare (2/19/2021 8:39:53 PM)

For sure they were. I can't post links here now (I'm new here, so for 5 days from my tenth post I can't post links), but there is a thread with picture with all of games I'm looking for (Thread called "CMANO and Harpoon").

The problem is that I'm looking for boxed, physical versions and now it's 2021 any Harpoon 3 and Harpoon ANV were released many years ago, not talking about Harpoon Designers' Series II (also You can find it on picture on that thread). But thanks anyway! I hope someone has it and is willing to sell. Recently I have purchased sealed version of Harpoon 1 from 1989, so there's a hope that I can get all of them!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI