Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Enlarging text/icons

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Enlarging text/icons Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Enlarging text/icons - 2/25/2021 1:58:23 PM   
Ballista

First of all, glad to see this is still being developed (was a beta for awhile loooong ago) until health/family/Real Life intervened. Kudos ! So I plunked my money down to support and fired up the game in many, many moons.

It looks great ! But is there a way to make the window icons/font size to size better for a wide (24") monitor at 2560 x1440 ? I've got old eyes, and the text is almost too small for easy reading. Couldn't see an config button anywhere but maybe some ini file settings ?
Post #: 1
RE: Enlarging text/icons - 2/26/2021 9:47:34 PM   
paulderynck

No, about all you can do is adjust Scale and Layout in Windows - Display Settings and that may cause trouble with seeing all the text on some of the forms.

Paul

(in reply to Ballista)
Post #: 2
RE: Enlarging text/icons - 2/26/2021 11:59:40 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ballista

First of all, glad to see this is still being developed (was a beta for awhile loooong ago) until health/family/Real Life intervened. Kudos ! So I plunked my money down to support and fired up the game in many, many moons.

It looks great ! But is there a way to make the window icons/font size to size better for a wide (24") monitor at 2560 x1440 ? I've got old eyes, and the text is almost too small for easy reading. Couldn't see an config button anywhere but maybe some ini file settings ?

There is a button on the Main form that let's you toggle the unit depiction resolution between Large (less information) and Normal (more details).

You can also zoom the map using the slide bar on the main form. I typically have the zoom level at 6 or 7 - and have the unit depictions shown at Normal resolution.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to Ballista)
Post #: 3
RE: Enlarging text/icons - 2/27/2021 11:35:48 AM   
Ballista

Yeah figured best bet was change down the monitor resolution. These old-eyes ain't what they used to be..... :D

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Enlarging text/icons Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI