Enlarging text/icons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Ballista -> Enlarging text/icons (2/25/2021 1:58:23 PM)

First of all, glad to see this is still being developed (was a beta for awhile loooong ago) until health/family/Real Life intervened. Kudos ! So I plunked my money down to support and fired up the game in many, many moons.

It looks great ! But is there a way to make the window icons/font size to size better for a wide (24") monitor at 2560 x1440 ? I've got old eyes, and the text is almost too small for easy reading. Couldn't see an config button anywhere but maybe some ini file settings ?

paulderynck -> RE: Enlarging text/icons (2/26/2021 9:47:34 PM)

No, about all you can do is adjust Scale and Layout in Windows - Display Settings and that may cause trouble with seeing all the text on some of the forms.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Enlarging text/icons (2/26/2021 11:59:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ballista

First of all, glad to see this is still being developed (was a beta for awhile loooong ago) until health/family/Real Life intervened. Kudos ! So I plunked my money down to support and fired up the game in many, many moons.

It looks great ! But is there a way to make the window icons/font size to size better for a wide (24") monitor at 2560 x1440 ? I've got old eyes, and the text is almost too small for easy reading. Couldn't see an config button anywhere but maybe some ini file settings ?

There is a button on the Main form that let's you toggle the unit depiction resolution between Large (less information) and Normal (more details).

You can also zoom the map using the slide bar on the main form. I typically have the zoom level at 6 or 7 - and have the unit depictions shown at Normal resolution.

Ballista -> RE: Enlarging text/icons (2/27/2021 11:35:48 AM)

Yeah figured best bet was change down the monitor resolution. These old-eyes ain't what they used to be..... :D

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI