Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? Page: <<   < prev  99 100 [101] 102 103   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/2/2021 11:12:19 AM   
TulliusDetritus

A classic book which had enormous impact on the ethnographic genre: Argonauts of the Western Pacific by Bronisław Malinowski.

So far, as good as Ancient Society, an 1877 book by the American anthropologist Lewis H. Morgan.

a nu cheeki breeki iv damke

(in reply to Titanwarrior89)
Post #: 3001
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/2/2021 1:07:49 PM   
roeddog

The Histories Herodotus

(in reply to Titanwarrior89)
Post #: 3002
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/9/2021 9:51:18 PM   
DeepBlack

I just purchased "Mr. Humble and Dr. Butcher".
This book is a real life story of those doctors who
actually put into practice the gruesome concept
of transplanting heads/brains.

I've heard bits and pieces of this story over the years.
It is a staple of horror movies and it will be fascinating
to see what was actually done and what they were hoping
to achieve. And also, if anyone is still doing it today?

This is the review of the book at wire that piqued my interest.
If You Transplant a Human Head, Does Its Consciousness Follow?

(in reply to roeddog)
Post #: 3003
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/9/2021 10:17:10 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: DeepBlack

I just purchased "Mr. Humble and Dr. Butcher".
This book is a real life story of those doctors who
actually put into practice the gruesome concept
of transplanting heads/brains.

I've heard bits and pieces of this story over the years.
It is a staple of horror movies and it will be fascinating
to see what was actually done and what they were hoping
to achieve. And also, if anyone is still doing it today?

This is the review of the book at wire that piqued my interest.
If You Transplant a Human Head, Does Its Consciousness Follow?

I don't know about that but I did see where a couple of species of sea slugs could squeeze off their head when they are relatively young and the head will grow a new body. The body that is left will stay alive but will not grow a new head.

With a PICTURE!

quote:

Developmental biology

09 March 2021
Now that’s using your head: a sea slug’s severed noggin sprouts a new body
The creatures can form a new body in only three weeks, thanks to extreme regenerative powers.

When sea slugs lose their heads, they keep calm and regenerate a whole new body.

Sayaka Mitoh and Yoichi Yusa at Nara Women’s University in Japan noticed that some sea slugs (Elysia spp.) could sever their entire bodies from their heads, which continued to move around and eat algae. A slug’s head regenerated a heart within a week and the entire body within three weeks. Slugs more than a year old did not have this ability — they simply died when their heads were severed.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00614-x

Another article with more information and more PICTURES!

quote:

A sea slug’s detached head can crawl around and grow a whole new body
Yes, planarians too regrow bodies but don’t have as many fancy organs such as a heart

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/sea-slug-detached-head-crawl-regenerate-grow-new-body

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

(in reply to DeepBlack)
Post #: 3004
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/9/2021 10:28:12 PM   
MrsWargamer

Combo of Navigators of Dune, and Window on the Bay (romance novel by Debbie Macomber).

Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
Post #: 3005
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/10/2021 3:34:40 AM   
Zorch

The Most Powerful Idea in the World: A Story of Steam, Industry, and Invention

https://www.amazon.com/Most-Powerful-Idea-World-Invention/dp/0226726347/
The story of the internal combustion engine.

(in reply to MrsWargamer)
Post #: 3006
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/10/2021 5:07:57 AM   
DeepBlack

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch
The Most Powerful Idea in the World: A Story of Steam, Industry, and Invention

Ha, I read this one but have forgotten
everything other than the fact I read
it and it's good!

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 3007
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/10/2021 12:42:12 PM   
RFalvo69

Spurned by a debate in the "WEGO" thread I finally started reading this one.

The style is quite dry and technical - not an easy reading. The book, however, is full of facts I never read about. For example that Hitler's idea to attack France in late 1939 was worse than crazy. The German army had used all the bullets and bombs available during the Polish campaign and the war production still had to catch up (no one had planned for the "Polish Campaign" to become a war).

It is also nice to see first-hand confirmation by Keitel and Halder of a pet-peeve of mine: that while the Germans were engaged in Poland their Western border was barely defended. According to Halder, an attack by the French would have led to the loss of the Ruhr - minimum. Not that you will be able to try it as the French in your average "accurate" ETO game...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by RFalvo69 -- 3/10/2021 12:43:09 PM >

"Yes darling, I served in the Navy for eight years. I was a cook..."
"Oh dad... so you were a God-damned cook?"

(My 10 years old daughter after watching "The Hunt for Red October")

(in reply to DeepBlack)
Post #: 3008
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/10/2021 12:58:33 PM   
pkpowers

"it never snows in September" by Robert Kershaw

"fleet tactics" by Capt. Wayne Hughes

(in reply to RFalvo69)
Post #: 3009
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/10/2021 2:11:46 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: RFalvo69

The style is quite dry and technical - not an easy reading. The book, however, is full of facts I never read about. For example that Hitler's idea to attack France in late 1939 was worse than crazy. The German army had used all the bullets and bombs available during the Polish campaign and the war production still had to catch up (no one had planned for the "Polish Campaign" to become a war).

It is also nice to see first-hand confirmation by Keitel and Halder of a pet-peeve of mine: that while the Germans were engaged in Poland their Western border was barely defended. According to Halder, an attack by the French would have led to the loss of the Ruhr - minimum. Not that you will be able to try it as the French in your average "accurate" ETO game...

That is why I have repeatedly stated that the French should have attacked with whatever they had; just go in and keep going. The reserves would follow later - along with the British.

― Julia Child

(in reply to RFalvo69)
Post #: 3010
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/10/2021 6:50:07 PM   
altipueri

The Scramble for Africa - by Thomas Packenham

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 3011
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/10/2021 7:17:37 PM   
RFalvo69

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

quote:

That is why I have repeatedly stated that the French should have attacked with whatever they had; just go in and keep going. The reserves would follow later - along with the British.

This is exactly what the German High Command fully expected once "Hitler's Gamble" failed, and France and the UK declared war on Sept. 3rd. Hitler, most famously, simply asked "What now?" No one had an answer. The Allies could have knocked Germany out of the war right then. Even after the German victory in Poland they were facing a spent German Army with their fully mobilised ones.

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 3012
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 6:04:22 AM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is exactly what the German High Command fully expected once "Hitler's Gamble" failed, and France and the UK declared war on Sept. 3rd. Hitler, most famously, simply asked "What now?" No one had an answer. The Allies could have knocked Germany out of the war right then. Even after the German victory in Poland they were facing a spent German Army with their fully mobilised ones.

I suspect that the Germans would have won a stunning victory if the Allies would have gone for an all-out attack on Germany in September 1939. I think that both Keitel and Halder overestimated the ability, and capabilities, of the French, and CW, forces at the beginning of the war.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to RFalvo69)
Post #: 3013
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 6:05:31 AM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: altipueri

This one has been on my reading list for quite a while now.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 3014
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 7:02:57 AM   
RFalvo69

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

I suspect that the Germans would have won a stunning victory if the Allies would have gone for an all-out attack on Germany in September 1939. I think that both Keitel and Halder overestimated the ability, and capabilities, of the French, and CW, forces at the beginning of the war.

The problem for the Germans, as presented in this book, was twofold: First, only a veil of forces to cover the French front while the Wehrmacht was involved in Poland (this fact is underlined in other books I read, too); and, second, the sheer lack of a war economy plan for the Germans, which I read about here for the first time. Basically, in September 1940 the German reserve forces had almost no ammo.

Even as late as October 1939 only one-third of the German divisions had been replenished - and with enough ammo for only fifteen days (something which sent Hitler into "ammo-panic" and caused the suicide of General Karl Becker, the chief of the Army Weapons Bureau). The Germans were behind in motorization (a problem further compounded by the wear-and-tear of the vehicles employed in Poland), and even the sheer number of soldier and officers they could deploy (which led to a crash course in the Winter of 1939/40).

The thesis offered by this book (which does seem to be supported by research done on primary sources) is that Hitler wanted to attack France at once because he feared that the Allies would had used the Winter to "catch up". In reality, the exact opposite happened: the Allies deployed the best they could and then sat there. Germany used the "phoney war" to reach the proper shape for the campaign in the West.

Anyway, this is what Keitel said after the war:

"A French attack during the Polish Campaign would have encountered only a German military screen, not a real defense."

And this is Halder:

"The success against Poland was only possible by almost completely baring our western border. If the French had seen the logic of the situation and had used the engagement of the German forces in Poland, they would have been able to cross the Rhine without our being able to prevent it and would have threatened the Ruhr area, which was the most decisive factor for the German conduct of the war."

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 3015
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 7:10:30 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: altipueri

warspite1

Excellent book and one of those I am desperate to read again. Trouble is there are too many books and not enough time. Also want to re-read The Rise and Fall of the British Empire (James)

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 3016
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 7:40:04 AM   
warspite1

As ever I suspect both sides are/were guilty of over-estimating the other.

I suspect that if the French attacked (even minus any British help which at that time they were in no position to provide (and was small scale anyway)) the result should have been an overwhelming victory to France based purely on numbers.

BUT

Firstly, the French army wasn't geared up for offensive warfare. They over-estimated German strength, meaning that the bold, swift attack in numbers that was needed while the Poles were still in the game, would have been unlikely to have happened.

Think of the speed - or lack of - with which the French conducted war in 1940. The Soviets came in on the 17th September, the French started the Saar offensive on the 7th. Even if the Saar offensive was beefed up and actually had the goal of destroying German forces in the west and occupying the Ruhr, the French had 10 days before the Germans could start bringing meaningful numbers of troops west (handing more of the pain to the Soviets than was the case). And if the Germans disengaged earlier then there would be knock-on effects in the fighting for Poland.

The counter of course is that (and this is often forgotten in Strategic war games) the German Army was low on ammunition and its army needed serious R+R after Poland.

Unless the French moved with a speed and clarity of purpose (not likely given what we now know) then I suspect they would not have gained much in those ten days in terms of territory or destruction of German forces.

So I think its impossible to say with any certainty what the outcome would have been and how it would have altered the war. There are simply too many variables e.g.

- how committed would the French have been - remember we are talking Gamelin here
- how many of its divisions were actually fully mobilised and in a position to take offensive action in the first week of September
- how hard would the Germans fight in the west to delay the French until reinforcements arrived
- how quickly could meaningful reinforcements be able to disengage from the Poles and then head west
- how hard would the Soviets fight having gained 'their' piece of Poland to end Polish resistance in the west
- What action would Stalin actually take would likely depend on what happened at the start of the French offensive as per above.
- how long would Poland hold out

As always, its easy to simplify these what-ifs to a simple numbers game. Real life is more complicated than that.

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 3/13/2021 10:26:46 AM >

(in reply to RFalvo69)
Post #: 3017
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 2:14:00 PM   
RangerJoe

If the Western Allies, that is mostly the French, would have pushed harder then it is entirely possible that the Soviets would not have come into Poland when they did do so. That is, unless there would be an actual alliance between Germany and the Soviet Union. Then think of that combination along with Japan . . .

― Julia Child

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 3018
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 2:43:09 PM   
warspite1

quote:

If the Western Allies, that is mostly the French, would have pushed harder then it is entirely possible that the Soviets would not have come into Poland when they did do so. That is, unless there would be an actual alliance between Germany and the Soviet Union. Then think of that combination along with Japan . . .
warspite1

Sorry, RangerJoe, could you explain that a bit more, I'm not sure I understand what you are proposing here.

Thank-you.

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 3019
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 2:54:30 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

Sorry, RangerJoe, could you explain that a bit more, I'm not sure I understand what you are proposing here.

Thank-you.

If the French would have actually invaded Germany with the intention of going all the way to Warsaw, then the Ruhr could probably have been captured by the time the Soviets actually moved into Poland. At that time, do you think that the Soviet Union would have attacked Poland to assist a losing Germany? If so, would that have meant an actual, formal alliance between the Soviet Union and Germany? At the time, the Soviet Union was buying rubber from the UK and some of that may have gone on to Germany so that supply would be no more. Industrial factory made rubber was not yet mass produced in many places. There would also be other repercussions.

― Julia Child

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 3020
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 4:23:35 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Thank-you.

If the French would have actually invaded Germany with the intention of going all the way to Warsaw, then the Ruhr could probably have been captured by the time the Soviets actually moved into Poland. At that time, do you think that the Soviet Union would have attacked Poland to assist a losing Germany? If so, would that have meant an actual, formal alliance between the Soviet Union and Germany? At the time, the Soviet Union was buying rubber from the UK and some of that may have gone on to Germany so that supply would be no more. Industrial factory made rubber was not yet mass produced in many places. There would also be other repercussions.
warspite1

Okay thanks. Well my thoughts on this:

- As said previously, I find it hard to believe that the French army, led by Gamelin, with a defensive mindset, and an army not fully mobilised in September 1939, would have got anywhere near the Ruhr- even if we suspend disbelief and give Gamelin the inclination to launch such an operation.

- The Soviets weren't attacking Poland for Germany's benefit though. They invaded Poland to grab their share of the spoils as per the secret protocols of the NS Pact.

- Whether Stalin would feel comfortable in ordering the advance on the 17th probably would depend to a large degree on what was happening with Germany - but also whether the French looked like a serious war machine that Stalin need be scared of.

- If the French had defied modern day expectation and crushed the Germans in the west and occupied the Ruhr then no, under no circumstances would I see Stalin, given his previous MO, seek to align himself with an almost beaten Germany.

- I think Stalin would do what he had up to that point and continue to do what best suits the Soviet Union. An alliance with Germany - in a scenario where Germany are almost defeated? No not a chance, but if Germany looked like they would survive and the French/British and Germans would then slug it out, weakening each other (as Stalin originally assumed they would) then I think Stalin would simply insist on taking his half of Poland and watching the west destroy itself - all the while laughing his smug head off at how stupid the west was and how clever he was.

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 3021
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/12/2021 4:29:20 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Thank-you.

warspite1

Okay thanks. Well my thoughts on this:

- As said previously, I find it hard to believe that the French army, led by Gamelin, with a defensive mindset, and an army not fully mobilised in September 1939, would have got anywhere near the Ruhr- even if we suspend disbelief and give Gamelin the inclination to launch such an operation.

- The Soviets weren't attacking Poland for Germany's benefit though. They invaded Poland to grab their share of the spoils as per the secret protocols of the NS Pact.

- Whether Stalin would feel comfortable in ordering the advance on the 17th probably would depend to a large degree on what was happening with Germany - but also whether the French looked like a serious war machine that Stalin need be scared of.

- If the French had defied modern day expectation and crushed the Germans in the west and occupied the Ruhr then no, under no circumstances would I see Stalin, given his previous MO, seek to align himself with an almost beaten Germany.

- I think Stalin would do what he had up to that point and continue to do what best suits the Soviet Union. An alliance with Germany - in a scenario where Germany are almost defeated? No not a chance, but if Germany looked like they would survive and the French/British and Germans would then slug it out, weakening each other (as Stalin originally assumed they would) then I think Stalin would simply insist on taking his half of Poland and watching the west destroy itself - all the while laughing his smug head off at how stupid the west was and how clever he was.

+1

― Julia Child

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 3022
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/13/2021 3:17:46 AM   
Perturabo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think the biggest problem that the French had was that they weren't prepared for breaching German minefields. They lost 4 tanks to mines and the offensive was stopped just after capturing a heavily mined forest.
Germans were using Bouncing Betty mines in Saar, these must have been quite a nasty shock.

People shouldn't ask themselves why schools get shoot up.
They should ask themselves why people who finish schools burned out due to mobbing aren't receiving high enough compensations to not seek vengeance.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 3023
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/14/2021 6:49:49 AM   
Perturabo

My current reads:

So the first is Mary Shelley - Frankenstein. An edition with illustrations by Lynd Ward. I finally finished reading it day before yesterday. Took me, like, 4 months to finish.

Bought it because the theme interests me. In a way we were all created without our consent and thrown into a hostile world by irresponsible creators.

I love how sentimental it was and also loved the Creature’s perspective - it was so relatable!

-Piotr Olender - Naval Military Science of the Period of “Steam and Iron” (1860-1905). A pretty general book about the topic. Quite huge - A4, 330 pages long. I’m on page 245. Started reading it in August, last year.

-Józef Wiesław Dyskant, Andrzej Michałek - Port Arthur, Tsushima 1904-1905. Another huge book. A4, 450 pages long. I’m 120 pages in. I started reading it in August, last year as a part of reading up on military history of the Age of Rifles. I recently paused, because I want to read up on navy and fortifications from that period.

-Krzysztof Marcinek - Izera and Ypres , Campaign in Flanders 1914. I’m on page 44. A book about early WWI. I started reading it before finishing the previous books because I read large books in bed and small books walking around kitchen.

-Eleanor Catton - The Rehearsal. She has a quite twisted way of writing. I’m on page 78 now.

-Karol Kleczke, Władysław Wyszyński - Permanent Fortification. I started reading it because the Port Arthur book got to the point where the siege started so I wanted to read up on the subject to better understand what’s going on in the wider context. I’m currently on page 30.

-Ian Watson - Mana I - Lucky’s Harvest - Part I: Proclaimers. I learned about it in 2016 when he mentioned writing it after two Wh40k novels - Inquisitor and Space Marine and that it was influenced by them. Currently on page 108. It’s quite weird.

When I started reading more in August, 2020, I expected to start reading, like, 60 books a year, but instead I slowed down in October and my reading times have collapsed from November.

I have literally finished only two books from December to now. Day before yesterday, I started counting the amount of time I read. Maybe it will help a bit.

People shouldn't ask themselves why schools get shoot up.
They should ask themselves why people who finish schools burned out due to mobbing aren't receiving high enough compensations to not seek vengeance.

(in reply to Perturabo)
Post #: 3024
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/15/2021 1:10:53 AM   
RangerJoe

The Soviet-German War1941-1945:
Myths and Realities:
A Survey Essay

by
David M. Glantz

https://web.archive.org/web/20140811030843/http://sti.clemson.edu/publications-mainmenu-38/publications-library/cat_view/33-strom-thurmond-institute/153-sti-publications-by-subject-area/158-history

< Message edited by RangerJoe -- 3/15/2021 2:46:42 AM >

― Julia Child

(in reply to Perturabo)
Post #: 3025
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/21/2021 3:55:58 PM   
OldSarge

Found a blast from the past. Back in the early '80s The Stars & Stripes ran a regular cartoon drawn by a fellow soldier. It was a very popular series because it was edgy, captured the average American soldier's view of being stationed in Germany and it upset more than its fair share of officers...and it was wildly popular. Think of it as the Army's version of Dilbert.

Apparently, the cartoonist, after receiving a lot of mail wondering why there wasn't a book, decided to compile all of his strips into a book. The interesting parts of the book are his stories of the ire he received from the command ranks.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by OldSarge -- 3/22/2021 1:36:51 AM >

You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 3026
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/22/2021 10:19:34 PM   
Greybriar

Inflation-proof your Portfolio: How to Protect your Money From the Coming Government Hyperinflation by David Voda. There is a lot of useful information contained in this book.

This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 3027
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/23/2021 11:17:35 PM   
RFalvo69

This sounds interesting: women wargamers and how they won WWII!

(in reply to Greybriar)
Post #: 3028
RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? - 3/24/2021 10:29:23 PM   
bomccarthy

Calum Douglas, The Secret Horsepower Race: Western Front Fighter Engine Development, Tempest Books, 2020

Very technical (the author is a mechanical engineer who has specialized in Formula One engine technology), but a fascinating look at the problems of piston engine development through the end of WWII. We learn that the Spitfire V had a single-speed supercharger (Merlin 45) because the two speed intercooled Merlin XX was too long to fit in the available fuselage space, so it was optimized for higher altitude, sacrificing low and medium altitude performance.

But the Allied problems were small potatoes compared to those of Daimler Benz, BMW, and Junkers. Germany had a severe shortage of vital metals, which compromised engine development, performance, and reliability. German engines in operational units were de-rated, compared to their test prototypes, to prevent them from failing in flight.

The main shortcoming of the book is its limited scope: by focusing only on "Western front" fighters, fully half of the U.S. engine development is left out. While the the British and German aviation industries devoted most of their advanced development efforts on fighters, the U.S. focused on bombers. The most advanced U.S. engine powered the B-29, while most turbo engines went into the B-17 and B-24. By ignoring these engines, Douglas loses the chance to compare the most advanced U.S. developments; and, by leaving out the USN aircraft, he isn't able to compare the development of two-stage mechanical supercharging by Pratt & Whitney with that of Rolls Royce. Just as an example, the F4F-3 was in combat almost a full year before the Spitfire IX, which itself was contemporary with the F4U-1 and nearly identical in performance.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by bomccarthy -- 3/24/2021 10:31:55 PM >

(in reply to TulliusDetritus)
Post #: 3029
Page:   <<   < prev  99 100 [101] 102 103   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What Book Are You Reading at the moment? Page: <<   < prev  99 100 [101] 102 103   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI