Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command: Red Tide Out Now

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Red Tide >> Command: Red Tide Out Now Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command: Red Tide Out Now - 10/21/2021 2:23:15 PM   
Roby7979

Command: Red Tide Out Now

Red Tide a new DLC from Command Modern Operations, recreates a "what if" conflict between NATO and Communist powers; a theoretical sequel of the "Northern Inferno 1975". Tensions explode in the Norwegian Sea when a standoff takes place between a NATO Destroyer and a Soviet Submarine, which drew both Powers into a rapidly escalating war that draws in Neighbours and super powers alike.

Command vast air and naval forces as war rages across all areas of the World including the Pacific, North Atlantic, South China Sea to name a few. Take control of your forces either NATO or Soviet Union as the conflict demands that every resource you have is pressed into service.

Plan your naval strategy carefully, you will require the mutual support of the entire fleet if you are to ensure that your enemies are crushed decisively.
Dominating the battlespace will allow you to blind your enemy’s ability to communicate and coordinate. 

Ensure the victory of your forces through thoughtful strategy and planning. Creative deployment will be needed to overcome deficiencies in your mix of modern and outdated forces.

Buy now Command: Red Tide

Video trailer

And for the occasion we have created this discounted bundle:

Command Cold War Collection 20% OFF
Two Complete DLCs on the cold war era.

The new DLC Command: Red Tide + Command: Northern Inferno -20%,
or if you have already purchased the Northern inferno DLC, you will have a 20% discount on the purchase of the Red Tide DLC.

Twenty-seven scenarios set in 1975 and 1985,
recreates a “what if” conflict between NATO and Communism powers.

Buy now Command: Cold War Collection 20% OFF

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Roby7979 -- 10/21/2021 3:39:04 PM >

Post #: 1
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/21/2021 2:31:49 PM   
1nutworld

Got it already, and can NOT wait to fire it up after work tonight. Yes, I know it's middle of the morning (east cost time, US) but that's what happens when you are 3rd shifter. Looks great and I am totally excited!

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) 1990-1994.

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 2
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/21/2021 2:33:03 PM   
1nutworld

I just noticed the 20% discount if already purchased Northern Inferno, which I have done previously!

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 3
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/21/2021 11:54:55 PM   
Dragnaath

How does one receive the discount, I paid full price for Red Tide and I own Northern Inferno.

(in reply to 1nutworld)
Post #: 4
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/22/2021 1:19:47 AM   
Primarchx

Same here.

(in reply to Dragnaath)
Post #: 5
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/22/2021 6:00:32 AM   
Roby7979

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dragnaath

How does one receive the discount, I paid full price for Red Tide and I own Northern Inferno.

Hi,
did you purchase Red Tide through the Cold War Collection -20% OFF bundle?

(in reply to Dragnaath)
Post #: 6
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/22/2021 10:48:50 AM   
1nutworld

quote:

ORIGINAL: Roby7979

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dragnaath

Hi,
did you purchase Red Tide through the Cold War Collection -20% OFF bundle?

I know your question was posed to Dragnaath, but I would suspect that the player had already purchased Northern Inferno, like I had previously done, and then purchased Red Tide, unaware that we could purchase Red Tide at the 20% discount due to said previous purchase of Northern Inferno.

It would have been nice for Matrix to have posted that information prior to release of Red Tide so ALL players who went to the store to purchase Red Tide would have that ability to apply the discount in our "carts". Instead of finding out like I did, that was an option, to offset the discount being offered new players who would be interested in the "combo" that Matrix put together upon Red Tide release.

I know I had no need to purchase Red Tide/Northern Inferno combo and get a discount because I had previously purchased Northern Inferno. I suspect I am not alone, but hopefully others were able to apply the discount code upon seeing it was available.

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 7
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/22/2021 11:15:50 AM   
Roby7979

Hi 1nutworld,

Red tide and the Cold War Collection bundle were released at the same time, as well as the news where the details of the bundle were mentioned and explained, both on the Matrix website and on Steam.

I am very sorry if someone in the "rush" to buy red tide has not read the description and seen the bundle,
but your considerations will be kept in mind for the next possible discounts.

thanks

< Message edited by Roby7979 -- 10/22/2021 11:16:17 AM >

(in reply to 1nutworld)
Post #: 8
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/22/2021 11:33:13 AM   
1nutworld

quote:

ORIGINAL: Roby7979

Hi 1nutworld,

Red tide and the Cold War Collection bundle were released at the same time, as well as the news where the details of the bundle were mentioned and explained, both on the Matrix website and on Steam.

I am very sorry if someone in the "rush" to buy red tide has not read the description and seen the bundle,
but your considerations will be kept in mind for the next possible discounts.

thanks

Thanks for the prompt reply, and I can't speak for anyone else, but I was in a "Rush" to purchase Red Tide and only saw the discount after purchase.

I'm a loyal CMANO/CMO player and won't be like some and pitch a hissy-fit about missing out on a discount. Sure it would have been nice, but I was waiting with great anticipation from the first announcement of Red Tide. So, for me anyway, it's not like I will make some claims about poor communication or ripping off "old" customers. I don't think that, though who knows, maybe others will, sadly. I certainly hope NOT. Hopefully like you indicated, maybe this can be some sort of learning process for Matrix, Slitherine and others involved to work on the lines of communication for future releases.

I love the product, likely always will and this minor detail won't deter me from future purchases.

Time to go fire Up Red Tide for the first time, now that I am no longer at work or sleeping.

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 9
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/22/2021 3:02:06 PM   
ultradave

I saw the link, didn't click on it because it sounded like purchasing both as a bundle and I already have Northern Inferno. No biggie. It's just a couple bucks.

Dave

----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"

(in reply to 1nutworld)
Post #: 10
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/23/2021 1:18:06 AM   
Dragnaath

quote:

ORIGINAL: ultradave

I saw the link, didn't click on it because it sounded like purchasing both as a bundle and I already have Northern Inferno. No biggie. It's just a couple bucks.

Dave

That's exactly what I thought. The bundle was of no interest to me since I already had the Northern Inferno so if anything it was a bit confusing.

Anyways all CMO DLC are insta buy for me so I'm also not crying about few bucks discount.

(in reply to ultradave)
Post #: 11
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/23/2021 8:34:24 PM   
julianbarker

I own Northern Inferno but can't access the 20% discount. I go through the bundle, which offers a lower price for Red Tide, but when I click on it get charged the full price for Red Tide.

What is the discounted price in £ and how do I access it?

(in reply to Dragnaath)
Post #: 12
RE: Command: Red Tide OUT NOW - 10/24/2021 6:02:22 PM   
julianbarker

I saw today that when logged in the bundle price is now shown as the discounted price for Red Tide. But once in my basket the price went up to the full bundle price! I cleared the basket and tried again, this time I was charge d the full price for Red Tide once it was in my basket. On the third try I was finally charged the discounted price for Red Tide with the bundle in my basket. Something not right with the way the store is working here, but I got there in the end.

(in reply to julianbarker)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Red Tide >> Command: Red Tide Out Now Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI