Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Need help understanding port supply

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Plan: Tech Support >> Need help understanding port supply Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need help understanding port supply - 10/30/2021 7:04:11 PM   
resistandbite

What does it mean when a port says "Port Supply: 0 of 20" and what is causing it to be "0"? I understand that ports can only supply 20 strength points per port size. I suspect that this is trying to say that I have more strength points in the area than the ports can supply but if that is true then it isn't clear how multiple ports contribute (or don't contribute) to supplying multiple units that are all in a region with multiple ports. How can I tell how far a particular port's supply extends? The supply overlay just shows how much supply is reaching a given hex but that doesn't tell me why Tripoli is showing "Port Supply: 35 of 120" while Misurata (just 5 hexes to the south east) seems to have exhausted its port supply.

Also, it seem that if the port supply is exhausted then no units at all receive reinforcements. I would expect that some units, up the the supply capacity of the ports, would receive reinforcements but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Plan: Tech Support >> Need help understanding port supply Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI