Need help understanding port supply (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Plan: Tech Support

resistandbite -> Need help understanding port supply (10/30/2021 7:04:11 PM)

What does it mean when a port says "Port Supply: 0 of 20" and what is causing it to be "0"? I understand that ports can only supply 20 strength points per port size. I suspect that this is trying to say that I have more strength points in the area than the ports can supply but if that is true then it isn't clear how multiple ports contribute (or don't contribute) to supplying multiple units that are all in a region with multiple ports. How can I tell how far a particular port's supply extends? The supply overlay just shows how much supply is reaching a given hex but that doesn't tell me why Tripoli is showing "Port Supply: 35 of 120" while Misurata (just 5 hexes to the south east) seems to have exhausted its port supply.

Also, it seem that if the port supply is exhausted then no units at all receive reinforcements. I would expect that some units, up the the supply capacity of the ports, would receive reinforcements but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI