Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Clarification on manual please

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Clarification on manual please Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Clarification on manual please - 9/14/2003 10:29:06 PM   
Curval

The manual states than if an air reinforcement unit is to arrive at say..Wewak for the Japanese..certain conditions must apply. The base must have an airfield of at least a "1" and have an air support unit stationed there. The manual goes on to state that if these conditions are not met the unit will arrive in Truk.

I have looked through the update documentation and cannot see anything that contrasts this.

So...if my opponent takes Wewak, my air reinforcements will arrive at Truk...right? If not then the manual has once again been my nemisis rather than my friend.

[[B]VMF-323 ~DEATH RATTLERS~ MAG-33[/B]
[URL=http://home.cfl.rr.com/kutt/] VMF 323 Death Rattlers[/url]
[URL=http://Ripsnort60.tripod.com/M3.html]MAG 33 Info[/URL]
Post #: 1
Re: Clarification on manual please - 9/15/2003 2:59:19 AM   
Drex

[QUOTE=Curval]The manual states than if an air reinforcement unit is to arrive at say..Wewak for the Japanese..certain conditions must apply. The base must have an airfield of at least a "1" and have an air support unit stationed there. The manual goes on to state that if these conditions are not met the unit will arrive in Truk.

I have looked through the update documentation and cannot see anything that contrasts this.

So...if my opponent takes Wewak, my air reinforcements will arrive at Truk...right? If not then the manual has once again been my nemisis rather than my friend.[/QUOTE]I have not put an air support unit in Wewak and the Oscars are arriving in Truk so I believe it is correct.

(in reply to Curval)
Post #: 2
Re: Clarification on manual please - 9/15/2003 4:43:22 AM   
Bodhi

[QUOTE=Curval]If not then the manual has once again been my nemisis rather than my friend.[/QUOTE]

As a newbie and very reliant on the manual, I'd be very interested to hear the places where the manual is wrong. Anyone know of a list somewhere?

Thanks.

Bodhi

(in reply to Curval)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Clarification on manual please Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI