Clarification on manual please (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Curval -> Clarification on manual please (9/14/2003 10:29:06 PM)

The manual states than if an air reinforcement unit is to arrive at say..Wewak for the Japanese..certain conditions must apply. The base must have an airfield of at least a "1" and have an air support unit stationed there. The manual goes on to state that if these conditions are not met the unit will arrive in Truk.

I have looked through the update documentation and cannot see anything that contrasts this.

So...if my opponent takes Wewak, my air reinforcements will arrive at Truk...right? If not then the manual has once again been my nemisis rather than my friend.

Drex -> Re: Clarification on manual please (9/15/2003 2:59:19 AM)

[QUOTE=Curval]The manual states than if an air reinforcement unit is to arrive at say..Wewak for the Japanese..certain conditions must apply. The base must have an airfield of at least a "1" and have an air support unit stationed there. The manual goes on to state that if these conditions are not met the unit will arrive in Truk.

I have looked through the update documentation and cannot see anything that contrasts this.

So...if my opponent takes Wewak, my air reinforcements will arrive at Truk...right? If not then the manual has once again been my nemisis rather than my friend.[/QUOTE]I have not put an air support unit in Wewak and the Oscars are arriving in Truk so I believe it is correct.

Bodhi -> Re: Clarification on manual please (9/15/2003 4:43:22 AM)

[QUOTE=Curval]If not then the manual has once again been my nemisis rather than my friend.[/QUOTE]

As a newbie and very reliant on the manual, I'd be very interested to hear the places where the manual is wrong. Anyone know of a list somewhere?

Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI