Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is this a bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Is this a bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is this a bug? - 5/18/2000 8:40:00 PM   
AStott

So, I started playing a game last night against my friend. We selected the scenario of England vs. Italy located in... North Africa (?). I was England. I moved first, no problems. Then he moved. Then my turn again. To my surprise, a number of my units were completely missing. They weren't taken out by him (replay didn't show them lost). They just had disappeared. When I go to the notepad button, I can hit the button to select one of the missing units, but all that comes up is a blank screen with a continue button on it. What's going on?

Post #: 1
- 5/18/2000 9:20:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Do you still have the generated scenario? If so, send it to me...WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to AStott)
Post #: 2
- 5/18/2000 10:21:00 PM   
AStott

What exactly is it that you want me to send you? We're still playing the game, so I have all the save files and such. This isn't a generated scenario, but rather one of the designed scenarios that came with the game. I don't have the exact name here at work, but I think it's one of the last ones (on the second page).

(in reply to AStott)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Is this a bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI