Is this a bug? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

AStott -> Is this a bug? (5/18/2000 8:40:00 PM)

So, I started playing a game last night against my friend. We selected the scenario of England vs. Italy located in... North Africa (?). I was England. I moved first, no problems. Then he moved. Then my turn again. To my surprise, a number of my units were completely missing. They weren't taken out by him (replay didn't show them lost). They just had disappeared. When I go to the notepad button, I can hit the button to select one of the missing units, but all that comes up is a blank screen with a continue button on it. What's going on?

Wild Bill -> (5/18/2000 9:20:00 PM)

Do you still have the generated scenario? If so, send it to me...WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

AStott -> (5/18/2000 10:21:00 PM)

What exactly is it that you want me to send you? We're still playing the game, so I have all the save files and such. This isn't a generated scenario, but rather one of the designed scenarios that came with the game. I don't have the exact name here at work, but I think it's one of the last ones (on the second page).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI