Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Campaign Series Middle East 2.00 SUPPORT THREAD

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 >> Tech Support >> RE: Campaign Series Middle East 2.00 SUPPORT THREAD Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Campaign Series Middle East 2.00 SUPPORT THREAD - 1/20/2022 2:16:26 PM   
jc4751

Couple of notes on issues I had to be able to run the game -

There didn't seem to be any difference between running on integrated graphics or a discrete graphics card. My graphics card is an RTX2070, integrated graphics is Intel UHD 630. You might have issues with that kind of setup, but it didn't make any difference for me which I ran on.

Second, I'm on Win 10 Home. I had to set compatibility to run for Windows 8 in order to have any of the in-game graphics show up, outside of the UI bar. Originally, I had a white screen where the map and terrain would be drawn, and the turn start icon was upside down. Running in Win 8 fixed it. I did not need to select any other compatibility options.

Third, I originally could not start the game. I would get a black box and then it would vanish. I looked in system errors and saw that it was griping about a sound driver. I looked and saw that my microphone was turned off. Selecting an audio output fixed it (long story as to why it's off, but it's due to WFH audio setup).

Last, I would suggest not just submitting direct x graphic logs, but go to the windows event viewer and look for errors in there. Not everything is a graphics issue, but might be something else.

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 31
RE: Campaign Series Middle East 2.00 SUPPORT THREAD - 1/20/2022 3:44:28 PM   
Crossroads

^^Thanks for sharing this, @jc4751 , glad to hear you were able to sort it out!

(in reply to jc4751)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 >> Tech Support >> RE: Campaign Series Middle East 2.00 SUPPORT THREAD Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI