Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CSVN 1.01B - The Battle of Saigon

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Vietnam >> Tech Support >> CSVN 1.01B - The Battle of Saigon Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CSVN 1.01B - The Battle of Saigon - 2/11/2022 5:59:35 PM   
sardpl

I got a crash, while the AI was playing at the end of T21 (screenshot attached). The effect was that the main interface disappeared, but the program did not stop and seemed to recover for T22.

BTW:
- At start, the units in (19,30) are surrounded by high walls and cannot move. True is that the engineering platoon in (20,30) can attempt to breach the wall, but it looks like an odd situation.
- As of T22 I am heading for a crushing defeat with a score of -2637(!) (major defeat limit is -200), even if I conquered most of Cholon District and have a loss ratio of about 1:2. Am I missing something?

Regards.

Stefano

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: CSVN 1.01B - The Battle of Saigon - 2/11/2022 6:19:39 PM   
Jason Petho

For the 1.10 UPDATE

I tweaked the walled area, there is a road leaving it.

The error has been corrected.

The crushing defeat depends on how quickly you are getting into the city. If the bad guys are able to hold onto the points for a long time, they do accumulate quite a few points. Regardless, I have increased the bonuses for the ARVN troops once they finally do take the key areas - keep in mind, you need to hold onto the the locations for at least three turns to be rewarded with the points.

(in reply to sardpl)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Vietnam >> Tech Support >> CSVN 1.01B - The Battle of Saigon Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI