CSVN 1.01B - The Battle of Saigon (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Vietnam >> Tech Support

sardpl -> CSVN 1.01B - The Battle of Saigon (2/11/2022 5:59:35 PM)

I got a crash, while the AI was playing at the end of T21 (screenshot attached). The effect was that the main interface disappeared, but the program did not stop and seemed to recover for T22.

BTW:
- At start, the units in (19,30) are surrounded by high walls and cannot move. True is that the engineering platoon in (20,30) can attempt to breach the wall, but it looks like an odd situation.
- As of T22 I am heading for a crushing defeat with a score of -2637(!) (major defeat limit is -200), even if I conquered most of Cholon District and have a loss ratio of about 1:2. Am I missing something?

Regards.

Stefano

Jason Petho -> RE: CSVN 1.01B - The Battle of Saigon (2/11/2022 6:19:39 PM)

For the 1.10 UPDATE

I tweaked the walled area, there is a road leaving it.

The error has been corrected.

The crushing defeat depends on how quickly you are getting into the city. If the bad guys are able to hold onto the points for a long time, they do accumulate quite a few points. Regardless, I have increased the bonuses for the ARVN troops once they finally do take the key areas - keep in mind, you need to hold onto the the locations for at least three turns to be rewarded with the points.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI