Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Manual Errata

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive >> Manual Errata Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Manual Errata - 12/2/2021 9:26:36 AM   
Vic

With some of the patches the rules are improved or fine-tuned, hence there are some changes compared to the release print of the manual.

Go over here to see the manual errata:

https://www.vrdesigns.net/?page_id=2107

Best wishes,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Post #: 1
RE: Manual Errata - 2/12/2022 9:47:24 PM   
Capt Cliff

How about a manual for the editor? I have been modding the Wacht am Rhein scenario but I need to change the entry point of Allied reinforcements. The current reinforcement hex's seem to support the AI playing the Allies. There are also a lot of set-up errors. Both 1st SS and 12th SS were historically place behind the 12th VG Division which cause huge traffic jam problems. But the Wacht Am Rhein scenario has both SS divisions on the line and able to attack on turn one. Peiper historically didn't or couldn't move until 7:30 pm on the 16th.

So how can I change the entry hex's for allied reinforcements? I searched the editor and found nothing.

I finally did find the table to revise the entry hex for units. But I am in the dark as to what to enter.

< Message edited by Capt Cliff -- 2/12/2022 10:41:15 PM >

Capt. Cliff

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 2
RE: Manual Errata - 2/12/2022 10:01:38 PM   
iDachs

Excellent. Thank you for updating the manual. Oh, and whilst I'm at it - thank you for developing such an outstanding game!

(in reply to Capt Cliff)
Post #: 3
RE: Manual Errata - 2/13/2022 10:22:45 AM   
Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capt Cliff

How about a manual for the editor? I have been modding the Wacht am Rhein scenario but I need to change the entry point of Allied reinforcements. The current reinforcement hex's seem to support the AI playing the Allies. There are also a lot of set-up errors. Both 1st SS and 12th SS were historically place behind the 12th VG Division which cause huge traffic jam problems. But the Wacht Am Rhein scenario has both SS divisions on the line and able to attack on turn one. Peiper historically didn't or couldn't move until 7:30 pm on the 16th.

So how can I change the entry hex's for allied reinforcements? I searched the editor and found nothing.

I finally did find the table to revise the entry hex for units. But I am in the dark as to what to enter.

The only thing we can do is some sort of DC Wiki. Vic already got a site p, but I presume he's the only admin. Suggestion: Recruiting some dedicated grognards to put some flesh on the bones.

Feedback?

Klink, Oberst

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to Capt Cliff)
Post #: 4
RE: Manual Errata - 2/13/2022 11:00:14 AM   
nikdav

To check or change the entry hexes you must use the table 71
Turn==1 for US, Turn==2 for German units

You can use the borders or a specific hex and dispersion value !

Davide

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by nikdav -- 2/13/2022 4:06:02 PM >

(in reply to Capt Cliff)
Post #: 5
RE: Manual Errata - 2/13/2022 2:41:56 PM   
Capt Cliff

Thanks nikdav! I am getting a handle on it. The current Washt am Rhein scenario seems to be setup for AI play and not face to face or hot seat play! Bless their heart but short of get a Cray Computer to run the AI they have to be creative with reinforcement and setup placement.

Capt. Cliff

(in reply to nikdav)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive >> Manual Errata Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI