Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A glowing reccomendation!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A glowing reccomendation! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A glowing reccomendation! - 7/21/2001 11:04:00 PM   
NateD

I've been playing SP since the first game came out. I loved SPIII and about fell over when I found that Matrix was doing SPWaW for free! Since then I have had every version since 1.0. The great thing about it is I couldn't get them from the internet. I have had at least 3 people I've never met before burn me off copies and mail em to me(pre version4.4). When I can't download something, men like Paul Vebber and Wild Bill have have emailed me patches. The thing is, they got em to me within hours of me asking them! They help run this company but they took the time to send there work to someone they'd never met before! I dare say you will NEVER see that happen from ANY other game company. I preordered my MC in early May and for whatever reason got it in June. I was so shocked to see it I went running to my PC to start it up. I was late for work! I used USPS and had no problems. I just typed this real quick in response to Paul's post and to let everyone know what a "Kick A**" group of people we have here in this community. If you need help, people listen and respond. If you need something, they are quick to email ya, mail ya or call. What more can any of us ask for? P.S. LoL, as a side note, if anyone has the sounds patch in a zipped file could you please email it to me? I tried Fabio's link to Matrix but it was a no go as usual for me. Thanks in advance! purlings@grapevine.net

Nate, "Sometimes descretion is the better part of valor."
Post #: 1
- 7/22/2001 12:11:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

If you are on ICQ Nate and have a fast connection I can file transfer it to you... 2243790 [ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]

(in reply to NateD)
Post #: 2
- 7/22/2001 1:21:00 AM   
NateD

I rest my case, :D

(in reply to NateD)
Post #: 3
- 7/22/2001 10:14:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

DId you get it OK - I think the connection may have died...

(in reply to NateD)
Post #: 4
- 7/22/2001 11:54:00 PM   
NateD

No, Paul I got about %20 percent before it died. I knew it was big but not that big! :) Thank you for trying though. I didn't think it was fair to ask you to leave it up 10-12 hours anyhow fo me to get it all. I'll try to get it from someone else. Thank you,

(in reply to NateD)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A glowing reccomendation! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI