A glowing reccomendation! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

NateD -> A glowing reccomendation! (7/21/2001 11:04:00 PM)

I've been playing SP since the first game came out. I loved SPIII and about fell over when I found that Matrix was doing SPWaW for free! Since then I have had every version since 1.0. The great thing about it is I couldn't get them from the internet. I have had at least 3 people I've never met before burn me off copies and mail em to me(pre version4.4). When I can't download something, men like Paul Vebber and Wild Bill have have emailed me patches. The thing is, they got em to me within hours of me asking them! They help run this company but they took the time to send there work to someone they'd never met before! I dare say you will NEVER see that happen from ANY other game company. I preordered my MC in early May and for whatever reason got it in June. I was so shocked to see it I went running to my PC to start it up. I was late for work! I used USPS and had no problems. I just typed this real quick in response to Paul's post and to let everyone know what a "Kick A**" group of people we have here in this community. If you need help, people listen and respond. If you need something, they are quick to email ya, mail ya or call. What more can any of us ask for? P.S. LoL, as a side note, if anyone has the sounds patch in a zipped file could you please email it to me? I tried Fabio's link to Matrix but it was a no go as usual for me. Thanks in advance! purlings@grapevine.net

Paul Vebber -> (7/22/2001 12:11:00 AM)

If you are on ICQ Nate and have a fast connection I can file transfer it to you... 2243790 [ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]

NateD -> (7/22/2001 1:21:00 AM)

I rest my case, :D

Paul Vebber -> (7/22/2001 10:14:00 PM)

DId you get it OK - I think the connection may have died...

NateD -> (7/22/2001 11:54:00 PM)

No, Paul I got about %20 percent before it died. I knew it was big but not that big! :) Thank you for trying though. I didn't think it was fair to ask you to leave it up 10-12 hours anyhow fo me to get it all. I'll try to get it from someone else. Thank you,

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI