Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Fox came home!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Fox came home! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Fox came home! - 7/23/2001 2:56:00 PM   
Spellbinder

Woha! Finally. On Saturday 08:45 the Fox finally reached Germany and landed safely in my PC :D Thanks Matrix for the Mega Campaign ;) Spellbinder from Germany --I'm one happy Camper now!! -- :cool:

Post #: 1
- 7/23/2001 7:11:00 PM   
General Mayhem

quote:

Originally posted by Spellbinder: Woha! Finally. On Saturday 08:45 the Fox finally reached Germany and landed safely in my PC :D Thanks Matrix for the Mega Campaign ;) Spellbinder from Germany --I'm one happy Camper now!! -- :cool:
Got mine in Finland today. :) Haven't yet started to play game but seems to work so far as I installed and ran it.

----------------------------- Sex, rags and and rock'n roll! ------------------------------

(in reply to Spellbinder)
Post #: 2
- 7/23/2001 11:52:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Well, turn that Fox loose. The Italians are desperate for some help at this point, Speelbinder! So is it sex, rags and rockn' roll in that order of preference, General? :D Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Post #: 3
- 7/24/2001 12:23:00 AM   
General Mayhem

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Well, turn that Fox loose. The Italians are desperate for some help at this point, Speelbinder! So is it sex, rags and rockn' roll in that order of preference, General? :D Wild Bill
Well, sound military tactics and history proves the the benefits of using combined arms. So I don't see they could be separated let alone put in order of importance. :D I think looking many rock stars clothes, their achievements what comes to sex and wealth, proves that I'm right. ;)

----------------------------- Sex, rags and and rock'n roll! ------------------------------

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Fox came home! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI