The Fox came home! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Spellbinder -> The Fox came home! (7/23/2001 2:56:00 PM)

Woha! Finally. On Saturday 08:45 the Fox finally reached Germany and landed safely in my PC :D Thanks Matrix for the Mega Campaign ;) Spellbinder from Germany --I'm one happy Camper now!! -- :cool:

General Mayhem -> (7/23/2001 7:11:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Spellbinder: Woha! Finally. On Saturday 08:45 the Fox finally reached Germany and landed safely in my PC :D Thanks Matrix for the Mega Campaign ;) Spellbinder from Germany --I'm one happy Camper now!! -- :cool:
Got mine in Finland today. :) Haven't yet started to play game but seems to work so far as I installed and ran it.

Wild Bill -> (7/23/2001 11:52:00 PM)

Well, turn that Fox loose. The Italians are desperate for some help at this point, Speelbinder! So is it sex, rags and rockn' roll in that order of preference, General? :D Wild Bill

General Mayhem -> (7/24/2001 12:23:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Well, turn that Fox loose. The Italians are desperate for some help at this point, Speelbinder! So is it sex, rags and rockn' roll in that order of preference, General? :D Wild Bill
Well, sound military tactics and history proves the the benefits of using combined arms. So I don't see they could be separated let alone put in order of importance. :D I think looking many rock stars clothes, their achievements what comes to sex and wealth, proves that I'm right. ;)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI