Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Movement radius bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Movement radius bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Movement radius bug? - 5/20/2000 3:53:00 AM   
ASLan

I've noticed some odd behaviour in the movement radius shading. Especially at the start of the scenario when it will display the units having no MP at all! Sometimes it shows the unit as only having MP towards the enemy!?! When moving the unit a hex it usually start showing the correct radius. It's really annoying, and I realize how important this feature is now I recall this being a problem in the original SP (don't remember which one) but it has become worse in WaW. Have this been discussed before or have anyone else noticed it?

Post #: 1
- 5/20/2000 4:00:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Check the FAQ ver 3 back a few pages, its the new C2 rules...you just have to understan how they work, or turn them off!

(in reply to ASLan)
Post #: 2
- 5/21/2000 4:53:00 AM   
Bondy

Maybe this is a misunderstanding, or maybe I'm misunderstanding. Doesn't the poster mean the hexes that are lit up to indicate the movement allowance left. It's the first thing I noticed with the game & there are probably many posts on this already. Some units you click on and there are no hexes lit up to show movement radius. You move them 1 hex and then the movement radius is shown by lit up hexes. Is this something that will be addressed in an update perhaps (hope this is not just happening to me )?

(in reply to ASLan)
Post #: 3
- 5/21/2000 6:13:00 AM   
Bondy

Okay, I misunderstood... I just reread the SP3 manual and it states the answer there too. That will be a real challenge to deal with. What do people think of this angle of the C&C rules anyway?

(in reply to ASLan)
Post #: 4
- 5/22/2000 3:30:00 AM   
ASLan

The bug became a feature! I now realize that I was mixing up a bug in SPWW2 with the C&C rules. Guess it was some time since I played SP By the way I always had C&C OFF in SP3 Thanks for a great game! The old SP days with "just one more move..." are back.

(in reply to ASLan)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Movement radius bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI