Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The wrapper has been removed...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> The wrapper has been removed... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The wrapper has been removed... - 10/13/2003 5:53:42 PM   
Canuck_jp

I hope this pleases everyone. I couldn't stand seeing it just sitting there on my desk like that. I ripped off the plastic and immediately started into the manual. Unfortunately I still don't have a computer to play it on yet so I guess I'm just going to have to keep reading for a couple of months. I'm quite excited to play this game. Usually operational games completely overwhelm me, but I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the manual made the game seem quite simple to understand.
I just have one question about the manual, where it looks like there might have been a proof reading miss. This is on page 33 of the manual.

quote:

Enemy minefields in hexes you control decrease by one if there is an enemy unit (not strongpoint) adjacent to the hex in question, at the start of your opponent's turn. Otherwise they decrease by 3 unless a unit with bridge repairing capability is in the hex, in which case the minefield drecreases by 3.

Is it just me, or should one of those numers NOT be a 3?
Thanks
Post #: 1
- 10/14/2003 12:38:11 AM   
Wallenstein

Congrats on buying it!
But as you don´t have a computer to play, you sure seem to have plenty of time to study the game rules. ;)
Of course you´re right, the first "3" is supposed to be a "2".
Btw, it´s printed correctly in the tutorial.

(in reply to Canuck_jp)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> The wrapper has been removed... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI