The wrapper has been removed... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Canuck_jp -> The wrapper has been removed... (10/13/2003 5:53:42 PM)

I hope this pleases everyone. I couldn't stand seeing it just sitting there on my desk like that. I ripped off the plastic and immediately started into the manual. Unfortunately I still don't have a computer to play it on yet so I guess I'm just going to have to keep reading for a couple of months. I'm quite excited to play this game. Usually operational games completely overwhelm me, but I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the manual made the game seem quite simple to understand.
I just have one question about the manual, where it looks like there might have been a proof reading miss. This is on page 33 of the manual.

quote:

Enemy minefields in hexes you control decrease by one if there is an enemy unit (not strongpoint) adjacent to the hex in question, at the start of your opponent's turn. Otherwise they decrease by 3 unless a unit with bridge repairing capability is in the hex, in which case the minefield drecreases by 3.

Is it just me, or should one of those numers NOT be a 3?
Thanks

Wallenstein -> (10/14/2003 12:38:11 AM)

Congrats on buying it!
But as you donīt have a computer to play, you sure seem to have plenty of time to study the game rules. ;)
Of course youīre right, the first "3" is supposed to be a "2".
Btw, itīs printed correctly in the tutorial.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI