Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 10/26/2003 8:52:23 PM   
HMSWarspite

Interesting thread this, and it must show that I am some kind of thick halfwit who wouldn't know a flawed and buggy game if it got in to bed with me! :)

Lets see - someone registers Thursday 16th, and by Sunday 26th has decided that the forum is full of Matrix fanboys, and all GG games are bug ridden. Took me weeks before the AI wasn't eating me for breakfast.

Mog runs through several bugs I have never heard of, much less seen (mind you, I avoid Scen 19 like the plague - too much of a slug fest for me.

The only bug I regularly encounter is the old 'runaway replacements bug', where you end up with 200 Claudes 'used' (but not on map) if you split the relevant unit (scen 15), and this has no effect on play, since the Claudes are 'invented' and 'used', all without going anywhere near the board!

Come to think of it, has this bug ever been reported? (Never seen it mentioned)

I have a cunning plan, My Lord

(in reply to DBLWIDE)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI