Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Windowed Mode for LCD PC using W2K

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Windowed Mode for LCD PC using W2K Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Windowed Mode for LCD PC using W2K - 9/30/2000 12:24:00 AM   
Wizarc

I have a notebook at 1024x768 resolution with W2K. I downloaded V1/2 before when I had W98 on my notebook and could play it in a window which was more eye appeasing. Does anyone know how to get SPW@W V4 to play in a window using W2K. (ex. for Diablo II you have to put the switch -w in the target line of the properties which was a function of the programmers allowing this to be done). I know that you can use the alt+enter to go into window mode, but that does not appear to work for SPW@W. SPW@W stretched to 1024x768 looks very bad and hurts the eye whereas if I could get it in a window that is 800x600 it would look awesome. Thanx everyone, Wizarc

Post #: 1
- 10/28/2003 2:03:10 AM   
soren

I would like to know if it is possible to play it in window mode as well.
With my 19" CRT it looks terrible with that resloution.

(in reply to Wizarc)
Post #: 2
- 10/28/2003 7:59:33 AM   
ralphtricky

[QUOTE=Wizarc]I have a notebook at 1024x768 resolution with W2K. I downloaded V1/2 before when I had W98 on my notebook and could play it in a window which was more eye appeasing. Does anyone know how to get SPW@W V4 to play in a window using W2K. (ex. for Diablo II you have to put the switch -w in the target line of the properties which was a function of the programmers allowing this to be done). I know that you can use the alt+enter to go into window mode, but that does not appear to work for SPW@W. SPW@W stretched to 1024x768 looks very bad and hurts the eye whereas if I could get it in a window that is 800x600 it would look awesome.

Thanx everyone,

Wizarc[/QUOTE]
The two laptops that I've had had options to 'stretch' the screen or not. One had it in the BIOS, one has it as a keypress and as a bios setting.

Ralph

(in reply to Wizarc)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Windowed Mode for LCD PC using W2K Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI