Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 10/30/2003 9:27:26 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

I have the downloads of cWiF current right to the day it was pulled from the link. Trouble is, those downloads will now have about as much relevance as my copy of the AA demo that will look totally different from the AA game Matrix Games is going to be releasing.

So in the end, what's the point in looking at them.
I would figure I would get more mileage out of looking over my copy of the board game and commenting on it potentially.

As for scans, well same thing basically. I would be genuinely surprised if Matrix Games used identical images, so consulting the scans will only show you what was, not what will be.

For example, I have PanzerBlitz. MMP wants to someday (read not for sometime:) probably ) release the game as Panzerblitz II. At any rate, I have seen revised the graphics planned for the game. Suffice it to say, the differences are striking and like night and day. Games rarely get re released in the way they originally were if better is no problem.

I think the counter images for cWiF will likely look a lot nicer, simply because it will be fairly easy to do so. Not because it is needed of course, just because it is an easy thing. I just hope they don't expend to much effort on cute animations. Leave those in the silly wargames.

I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.

(in reply to Caranorn)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote