Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Icons of infantry

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New Icons of infantry Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Icons of infantry - 3/11/2004 9:31:56 PM   
Paulus Pak

Month or two ago, I've dl-ed from here new icons for german and us infantry. They were made by MattR? Now I had to reinstall SPWAW and I forgot about making copy of those new icons, so they are gone. Unfortunately, I can't find them on this forum (gone because of this crash few months ago?) So, anyone can point from where I can dl those icons, or even would be so kind and email me them directly?

Pawel
A wargamer from Poland
Post #: 1
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/11/2004 9:51:34 PM   
Goblin

There are some Landser Icons available here, by MattR. Also some PzIV variants and other stuff.

http://www.spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=394

Goblin

< Message edited by Goblin -- 3/11/2004 2:54:34 PM >

(in reply to Paulus Pak)
Post #: 2
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/11/2004 10:02:05 PM   
Paulus Pak

Thank you very much.

(in reply to Goblin)
Post #: 3
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/12/2004 3:50:27 PM   
RockinHarry

Did Matt also make some new icons for red army infantry??

RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann

(in reply to Paulus Pak)
Post #: 4
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/12/2004 4:14:53 PM   
Kevin E. Duguay

I don't think so but I for one was hoping he would do both the Russians and Japanese. He did a great job with the U.S. and German units.

KED

(in reply to RockinHarry)
Post #: 5
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/12/2004 6:03:40 PM   
Matt R

Hello Gentlemen -

Please forgive my absence.

I did some Japanese/Desert SHPs and have been toying with Soviet/Brown infantry. Am experimenting with uniform colors and such.

I'm in a serious financial crunch that's preventing me from being able to buy the things I want (read:PSP) and work and school are preventing me from doing the things I want (except study).

This summer, with school out for a few months, hopefully my finances will be back up and I'll be able to afford a copy of PSP. I just won't be able to get the colors on those tanks right without it because of its ability to upload a custom palette, in this case Steel.pal.

Harry, I owe you and Jim an apology. I should have said something instead of just leaving you hanging. I hadn't anticipated this current financial situation. If you guys are still hanging around in May, and still interested, I'll pick it back up.

Thanks guys, one day I'll finish up the remaining two

Something we would have to change though, is the Japanese SHPs from Soviet SHPs to the tan ones. Think maybe that would be a coding issue?

Thanks,
Matt.

Attachment (1)

"An army without a leader.. is like a foot without a big toe..."

Bill Murray
'Stripes'

(in reply to Kevin E. Duguay)
Post #: 6
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/12/2004 6:06:47 PM   
Matt R

By the way Kevin, great job on the icon list! Why nobody thought to include this when the game was released in the first place is beyond me. You've saved me from a lot of boring time trying to sort out all the various icons which I was trying to replace. Thanks a lot Kevin, you're a good man for doing this.

Thanks,
Matt.

"An army without a leader.. is like a foot without a big toe..."

Bill Murray
'Stripes'

(in reply to Kevin E. Duguay)
Post #: 7
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/12/2004 9:05:26 PM   
Kevin E. Duguay

Thanks Matt!

KED

(in reply to Matt R)
Post #: 8
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/16/2004 4:59:34 PM   
RockinHarry

quote:

ORIGINAL: Matt R

Hello Gentlemen -

Please forgive my absence.

I did some Japanese/Desert SHPs and have been toying with Soviet/Brown infantry. Am experimenting with uniform colors and such.

I'm in a serious financial crunch that's preventing me from being able to buy the things I want (read:PSP) and work and school are preventing me from doing the things I want (except study).

This summer, with school out for a few months, hopefully my finances will be back up and I'll be able to afford a copy of PSP. I just won't be able to get the colors on those tanks right without it because of its ability to upload a custom palette, in this case Steel.pal.

Harry, I owe you and Jim an apology. I should have said something instead of just leaving you hanging. I hadn't anticipated this current financial situation. If you guys are still hanging around in May, and still interested, I'll pick it back up.

Thanks guys, one day I'll finish up the remaining two

Something we would have to change though, is the Japanese SHPs from Soviet SHPs to the tan ones. Think maybe that would be a coding issue?

Thanks,
Matt.

Good to see you back Matt!:) I currently have to deal with similar timely and financial matters and beside that there´s no need for an apology at all!

Meanwhile, the russkies jealously watch their opponents nice new uniforms,..morale is diminishing accordingly!

Btw, the Jap-Brit icon looks great!

RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann

(in reply to Matt R)
Post #: 9
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/19/2004 1:54:56 AM   
Wild Bill

The icons are beautifully done. I look forward to more work from Matt Reeves. He is a gifted artist who seems to be able to reproduce anything. If any of you have seen some of those Civil War beauties he did, you would be amazed.

WB

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to RockinHarry)
Post #: 10
RE: New Icons of infantry - 3/19/2004 3:35:02 AM   
KG Erwin

Guys, the 8.2 patch should be including much of the icon work that has been done. This patch is much more than OOB fixes. A multitude of scenario designer tools will be available, but they may or may not be included in the patch. Enterprising scenario designers will have much that they can play with.

< Message edited by KG Erwin -- 3/18/2004 8:35:32 PM >

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New Icons of infantry Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI