Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 5/26/2000 9:09:00 AM   
Dean Robb

I'm running through the scenarios (often both sides), then gonna tackle the campaigns. As for scenarios I'd like to see: Battles in Sicily/Italy (Anzio, anyone?); Some "What Ifs?" like: Sealion, Heavy British reinforcement and defense of Norway, US v USSR, etc. Campaigns: Allied Italian campaign. [This message has been edited by Dean Robb (edited 05-26-2000).]

Job Security: Being a Micro$oft lawyer...

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 31
- 5/26/2000 7:10:00 PM   
Moonpie

Played all the quick play scenarios and about 10 of the medium sized scenarios. Don't have the patience for the large ones. Have started playing all the campaigns except vengence. Keep'em comin...I'm getting bored!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 32
- 5/27/2000 2:30:00 AM   
Sabot Scott

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wild Bill: [B]Well gentlemen, you've by now about reached the place of pleading for mercy and another 10 minutes of game play before the lady either crowns you or feeds your supper to the pets How are you doing? I'm curious about the number of scenarios/campaigns played by now. The game has been out for...a little over 2 weeks. You started with 50 ready made scenarios and 3 campaigns. How many have you played, or are you sticking with generated battles and campaigns? I'd be interested in knowing, if you can quit blowing up tanks and tell me The Kurious Kunel Hi Wild Bill, Boy, you've got that right about the wife. We are thinking of putting the computer on the dining room table. We are not quite ready to put it next to the bed I absolutely love the game. Enough cannot be said about the great job your team has done. I prefer the WWII campaign BTW. Thanks again. Scott

Sabot

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 33
- 5/27/2000 2:43:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Hey Dean, Try Primosole One, A Meeting of Devils. It is a scenario from Sicily when airborne units of both sides landed next to each other in the dark. Quite a bit of action around that bridge. Its good to see you here! Not next to the bed, Scott. First things first...we can hold off on the food and sleep, but some things just won't wait Fabio, I see you've got one Tiger scenario up there already. Good deal! Did you kill those two Tigers in the SPR scenario yet? They are coming, Moonpie. Watch out, we're gonna get ahead of you (G). Try a big one every once in a while. If well done, they can be very exciting. Wild Bill ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 34
- 5/27/2000 4:22:00 AM   
Mjuice

I was going to play the long campaign, but after reading about the bugs I decided to stick with scenarios untill the patch comes out. I've played 9 scenarios so far. The first game I played was "The Moment of Truth" and it was incredible to hear all the new sounds for the first time producing a great atmosphere for such an epic battle. Hitting a mine for the first time was a shock. It was really hard work that scenario too, though I did manage to get a victory in the end. Some of those bunkers really made me want to murder people. What I've found annoying is the way the AI ignores buildings. In the Ostroye scenario I was certain I was going to lose as the massive Soviet tank fist swept by towards the town in the north and all my weak Hungarian tanks and few platoons of infantry could do was watch in awe. But as soon as they reached the town all the tanks drove into buildings and immobilized themselves. It was an easy job after that.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 35
- 5/27/2000 10:58:00 PM   
Pack Rat

I've been hop, skipping and jumping. Just trying to get an over all taste. I have only been looking forward to two games, W@W and Diablo 2. I lucked out and am in on the second part of the D2 beta, which will last for about 2 weeks or so. Unless I really get bored with it, I'll be spending more time on it than W@W. Yes the Rat is deserting But look at it this way I do rate W@W in some pretty good company ------------------ Good hunting, Pack Rat

PR

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 36
- 5/28/2000 7:25:00 AM   
nikb

Just about to start my first campaign - there goes all of Sunday afternoon...and night if I can get away with it. Nik

Nik

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 37
- 5/28/2000 8:30:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Good luck, Nik. We are trying to do something about the building problem. It is a problem...WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 38
- 5/29/2000 3:58:00 AM   
Fabio Prado

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Fabio, I see you've got one Tiger scenario up there already. Good deal! Did you kill those two Tigers in the SPR scenario yet? Wild Bill
Sure did. The first one went down after an successfull assault. The second was blasted away by a P-51 Mustang (Hurrrah!! Never been so happy...) SPR is a very "emocional" scenario. You really feel like a Ranger holding the Huns... I've alredy updated my first scenario. There are more to come in the next few days... Keep going strong, Fabio Prado

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 39
- 5/29/2000 6:01:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Yes, I know, I approved it. I also mentioned it was there in another post, "Time For War." I see a lot of people have responded already. Good job, Fabio!...WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI