Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Anyone Working on any Rumanian Scenarios?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Anyone Working on any Rumanian Scenarios? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anyone Working on any Rumanian Scenarios? - 5/27/2000 6:23:00 AM   
Antonescu

Is anyone out there working on any Rumanian scenarios, particularly those set in July '41? Rumanian cavalry rocks. Izbanda sau morte! A.

Post #: 1
- 5/27/2000 7:02:00 AM   
Warhorse

Hello, before the Windows version, I had one made called Blinov, unfortunately, when we went to the Windows version, it was incompatible, Aaargghh!! I still have it, and would like to do it still, just have to load the old dos game on my wifes computer, turn her screen around to face me, and start the map over, not looking foward to it, but the scenario was cool!! November 19, 1942. Will let all know if I get it done. ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Antonescu)
Post #: 2
- 5/27/2000 8:33:00 AM   
STEELER

quote:

Originally posted by Antonescu: [B] Is anyone out there working on any Rumanian scenarios, particularly those set in July '41? Rumanian cavalry rocks.
Yo Antonescu, Should have one by Sunday/Monday night, but it is September, 1941, outside odessa. Will take a look at one with calvary to do after that. But one question...
quote:

Izbanda sau morte!
What's this mean? Thanks! ------------------ Best Wishes, STEELER

Best Wishes,
STEELER

(in reply to Antonescu)
Post #: 3
- 5/28/2000 12:57:00 AM   
Antonescu

STEELER "Izbanda sau morte" was a phrase used by the Rumanian Army during the liberation of Bessarabia in Summer '41. In English, it means "victory or death". Thanks for the scenario information. A.

(in reply to Antonescu)
Post #: 4
- 5/28/2000 8:35:00 AM   
Wild Bill

We are polishing up the remaining OOBs for some of the countries Antonescu. Your name is taken from the Rumanian hero and leader of WW2, is it not? I've read of him and his brave stand. I'd like to do a couple, but with Warhorse and Steeler doing them, they are already in good hands. Still, you never know...(G) In fact, the lesser known countries are the favorites of the old Warhorse! ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Antonescu)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Anyone Working on any Rumanian Scenarios? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI