Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO) - 6/21/2004 2:58:30 AM   
M4Jess

Im digg'n this!

Im making war, not trouble~

(in reply to Jamminji)
Post #: 31
RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO) - 6/21/2004 6:51:42 AM   
hellcat

I'm getting worried my force morale may break before the good reinforcements show up... we're preparing a little surprise but most of my force is getting torn apart by the German storm

(in reply to M4Jess)
Post #: 32
RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO) - 6/22/2004 9:33:33 AM   
Jamminji

Command German Forces - Turn 13 (ment turn 14)

Report from Northern Sector. Second line of defenses gone, along with one KV (killed by a recon team!), another KV is hurting badly. A German flame tank is one hex away, along with some squads. If the KV rallies they will be destoryed. Northern forces are just about in postion to sweep East, to another per turn VH, and South to the graveyard. which is need of the support.

The graveyard is still a problem one T28 and one KV were spotted but the KV has disappeared. I am sure I will feel it's teeth again. I hope that my tank crew has not over reached itself. We will see if it survives the next turn.

The southern valley below the graveyard is fairly smoked but one HMG keeps taking it toll on my men. Well done to an engineer squad that took out a T28 and the 1/2 track that risked a perilous drive to get them there. Medals are being ordered! More arty pours down on this russion valley defense.

The southern sector is amazingly still in my hands! One lone 1/2 track crewman has managed to hold the per turn VH. Support is on the way!

jam

< Message edited by Jamminji -- 6/21/2004 11:37:16 PM >

(in reply to hellcat)
Post #: 33
RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO) - 6/22/2004 12:35:06 PM   
hellcat

we retake a VH in the south on the road into Borisov and we also kill a few enemy round near the graveyard, the battle is still a real mess but with fresh forces coming up we will begin to retake what is ours!

(in reply to Jamminji)
Post #: 34
RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO) - 6/29/2004 4:55:15 PM   
hellcat

we're pushing toward the town from the south but the North is lost to us for now... we shoot up some infantry this turn where we can catch them in the open but it's still bleeding us very hard...

come on those reinforcements!

(in reply to hellcat)
Post #: 35
RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO) - 6/29/2004 7:49:04 PM   
Jamminji

Command German Forces

The Russians are falling before us on all fronts. Multiple ATGs, HMGs, and a T28 fall! I received word that reinforcements have run out of gas and are delayed at the other side of town. We must shoot those involved. The half-track crew in the Southern sector held out as long as he could but the VH was re-taken by the Russians. Forces are coming to bear on this area. Trucks are re-positioning units where possible counter-attacks may come. I am sure the Russian reinforcements will be nasty.

jam

(in reply to hellcat)
Post #: 36
RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO) - 7/9/2004 8:46:17 AM   
Jamminji

Command German Forces - turn 16 of 50

The southern sector is hold by a thread. truck and wagons are fighting the Russian advance. Hold on Commrades...help is on the way!

Forward forces all along the front have not seen any reinforcements. This is troubling to me... Where do I consolidate my forces if I do not know where the enemy is coming from.

I see one KV1 in the middle just south of the graveyard... where are my air sections!

jam

(in reply to Jamminji)
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> RE: Breakout From Borisov - Jamminji (Ger) v Hellcat (SO) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI