Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

All this Christmas Stuff and

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> All this Christmas Stuff and Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
All this Christmas Stuff and - 12/27/2001 7:15:00 AM   
Figmo

I'm playing SPWAW!! Ya - I got two new games and a bunch of stuff and I'm playing my favorite game - SPWAW - just can't stay away! How many of you are doing the same?

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f
Post #: 1
- 12/27/2001 8:33:00 AM   
Redleg

I am busy with SPWAW - don't think there is anything out there to attract my attention any time soon.

(in reply to Figmo)
Post #: 2
- 12/27/2001 9:13:00 AM   
Big Bill

The Holiday's gave me a lot of extra SPWAW playing time, I only wish I discovered PBEM sooner, a whole different game having a live opponent. When I want something " different " I play AOE/Conquerors, still find the real time mode interesting.

(in reply to Figmo)
Post #: 3
- 12/27/2001 10:02:00 AM   
Figmo

Cool!! I got Mech Warrior and Pearl Harbor - it's fun to divebomb the flattops but still nothing like SPWAW!!

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

(in reply to Figmo)
Post #: 4
- 12/27/2001 4:59:00 PM   
RichardTheFirst

Well, when I was not with the family I spent the entire Christmas playing Desert Fox (I'm outside Agedabia) or bridge at the zone. SPWaW is great but sometimes I miss my bridge. Completely different.

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans

(in reply to Figmo)
Post #: 5
- 12/28/2001 1:39:00 AM   
RockinHarry

Yeah..but still more testing and designing than playing! More coming soon..
CDV in germany just released Combat Mission on CD Rom in the stores,...what a surprise!
Just bought it and read a little bit in the manual and guess who I found there in the credits section? ________
Harry

RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann

(in reply to Figmo)
Post #: 6
- 12/28/2001 8:07:00 AM   
Figmo

RichardTheFirst - What is "bridge at the zone"? Sounds interesting! RockinHarry - what you working on? Something good of course!! I've been diddling with a few scenarios - One of them - anybody ever here of the Bruneval Raid - British Commandos Feb. 28th 1942 near Le Havre? I read about it a while back and had to try and recreate it - I'm going crazy getting everything to work right - you know how that is.

(in reply to Figmo)
Post #: 7
- 12/28/2001 3:19:00 PM   
RichardTheFirst

LOL (laughing out loud), my fault Figmo. I meant I was playing bridge (you know: the card game) at MSN Gaming Zone. A great site for online gaming - tons of different games. SHBMC (Should have been more clear)

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans

(in reply to Figmo)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> All this Christmas Stuff and Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI