All this Christmas Stuff and (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Figmo -> All this Christmas Stuff and (12/27/2001 7:15:00 AM)

I'm playing SPWAW!! Ya - I got two new games and a bunch of stuff and I'm playing my favorite game - SPWAW - just can't stay away! How many of you are doing the same?

Redleg -> (12/27/2001 8:33:00 AM)

I am busy with SPWAW - don't think there is anything out there to attract my attention any time soon.

Big Bill -> (12/27/2001 9:13:00 AM)

The Holiday's gave me a lot of extra SPWAW playing time, I only wish I discovered PBEM sooner, a whole different game having a live opponent. When I want something " different " I play AOE/Conquerors, still find the real time mode interesting.

Figmo -> (12/27/2001 10:02:00 AM)

Cool!! I got Mech Warrior and Pearl Harbor - it's fun to divebomb the flattops but still nothing like SPWAW!!

RichardTheFirst -> (12/27/2001 4:59:00 PM)

Well, when I was not with the family I spent the entire Christmas playing Desert Fox (I'm outside Agedabia) or bridge at the zone. SPWaW is great but sometimes I miss my bridge. Completely different.

RockinHarry -> (12/28/2001 1:39:00 AM)

Yeah..but still more testing and designing than playing! More coming soon..
CDV in germany just released Combat Mission on CD Rom in the stores,...what a surprise!
Just bought it and read a little bit in the manual and guess who I found there in the credits section? ________
Harry

Figmo -> (12/28/2001 8:07:00 AM)

RichardTheFirst - What is "bridge at the zone"? Sounds interesting! RockinHarry - what you working on? Something good of course!! I've been diddling with a few scenarios - One of them - anybody ever here of the Bruneval Raid - British Commandos Feb. 28th 1942 near Le Havre? I read about it a while back and had to try and recreate it - I'm going crazy getting everything to work right - you know how that is.

RichardTheFirst -> (12/28/2001 3:19:00 PM)

LOL (laughing out loud), my fault Figmo. I meant I was playing bridge (you know: the card game) at MSN Gaming Zone. A great site for online gaming - tons of different games. SHBMC (Should have been more clear)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI