Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Game is here as well as the next generation of war gamers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The Game is here as well as the next generation of war gamers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Game is here as well as the next generation of war ... - 7/3/2004 6:20:02 PM   
ltfightr

My friend from work came through And here is me and my boy after watching the oppening movies and at the start up screen

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ltfightr -- 7/3/2004 10:22:18 AM >

Post #: 1
RE: The Game is here as well as the next generation of ... - 7/3/2004 6:25:56 PM   
Mr.Frag

Glad to see all computer desks look the same ... ie: piled with stuff so the desk can not even be seen

(in reply to ltfightr)
Post #: 2
RE: The Game is here as well as the next generation of ... - 7/3/2004 8:07:26 PM   
piperone

Yep that's my computer desk as well. My boys are a little older than yours and although they are not into WitP (yet) they've started doing models in Magic for Starshatter - we're a family of gamers here.

piperone

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 3
RE: The Game is here as well as the next generation of ... - 7/3/2004 8:32:28 PM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: piperone

Yep that's my computer desk as well. My boys are a little older than yours and although they are not into WitP (yet) they've started doing models in Magic for Starshatter - we're a family of gamers here.

piperone

Tell´em to stay in 3D and also look at the more "advanced" modelling tools. We allways have use for 3D modellers .

< Message edited by Marc Schwanebeck -- 7/4/2004 1:33:02 AM >

(in reply to piperone)
Post #: 4
RE: The Game is here as well as the next generation of ... - 7/3/2004 9:06:39 PM   
kev_uk

lol, my 2.5 year old son likes IL2 & RRT3...or at least watching them on screen ;-)

(in reply to ltfightr)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The Game is here as well as the next generation of war gamers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI