Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What is this?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> What is this? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What is this? - 1/10/2002 5:08:00 AM   
kkb66

I just got my MCLV in the mail today. Loaded it up on the PC and got going immediately. However, I continue to get a message at some point in every game..typically at the end of the AI's turn... that says its now "attempting to Sync" and the clock comes on in the lower right hand corner. Game then freezes!
From that point on, I have to alt+cntrl+del to get out of the game...then I go back and it starts the game from the beginning of each scenerio? I looked around it other posts to see if there is something I can do to correct this, but didn't see anything...is anyone else having this problem? It's a pain to keep ending the game every other turn to ensure I don't lose all my gains. Other than that I love it. Any one have any input?

An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
Post #: 1
- 1/10/2002 5:29:00 AM   
Lars Remmen

Hi, I can understand your frustration. But there are some good news. According to what Paul Vebber posted in this thread http://www.matrixgames.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=008015&p=1 Matrix is working on fixing the sync bug with v.7.1. Regards, Lars

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

(in reply to kkb66)
Post #: 2
- 1/10/2002 6:10:00 AM   
LilJoe

At the point where the game does this, just save, exit out, and then come back. It's the only thing that works for me until they come up with a permanent fix.

"Victory Through Superior Marksmanship"

(in reply to kkb66)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> What is this? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI