Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

User scenario-wishlist beside any official statements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> User scenario-wishlist beside any official statements Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
User scenario-wishlist beside any official statements - 8/5/2004 5:49:47 PM   
Adnan Meshuggi

Hi, after reading so many posts about the „lack of flexibility“ in production and the infamous upgrade-path, i suggest we make a new thread with user-ideas for a non-matrix-scenario.
I suggest the witp-scenario, cause most people will play it…

Now, to be a good advisor, here are some of my suggestions:
1.) Increase the capacity of shinano, cause the original idea of her could not be managed correctly by the gameengine. So a capacity of 90-110 planes (but only a smaller loadout of ammo should be correct
2.) Increase the durability of certain planes, esp. the p47s
3.) Increade the man numbers of all spitfires and make em able to use droptanks
4.) Decrease the overrated Corsair-amounts… this was not the most manouverable plan of ww2… so these numbers are too high.
5.) Create an update-path circleying.. so you can upgrade a plan from a to z and z to a… with the autoupdate you allways can make sure that you will get the “older” planes if you want em to use
6.) Make sure that a plane can upgrade to another plane earlier, like hurrican II not only to ThunderboltII, maby to the spit earlier… and so on…

Yep, any suggestions ?

And no, no f22, no m1 and no Deathstar/X-Wing-creationsJ

Don't tickle yourself with some moralist crap thinking we have some sort of obligation to help these people. We're there for our self-interest, and anything we do to be 'nice' should be considered a courtesy dweebespit
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> User scenario-wishlist beside any official statements Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI