User scenario-wishlist beside any official statements (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Adnan Meshuggi -> User scenario-wishlist beside any official statements (8/5/2004 5:49:47 PM)

Hi, after reading so many posts about the „lack of flexibility“ in production and the infamous upgrade-path, i suggest we make a new thread with user-ideas for a non-matrix-scenario.
I suggest the witp-scenario, cause most people will play it…

Now, to be a good advisor, here are some of my suggestions:
1.) Increase the capacity of shinano, cause the original idea of her could not be managed correctly by the gameengine. So a capacity of 90-110 planes (but only a smaller loadout of ammo should be correct
2.) Increase the durability of certain planes, esp. the p47s
3.) Increade the man numbers of all spitfires and make em able to use droptanks
4.) Decrease the overrated Corsair-amounts… this was not the most manouverable plan of ww2… so these numbers are too high.
5.) Create an update-path circleying.. so you can upgrade a plan from a to z and z to a… with the autoupdate you allways can make sure that you will get the “older” planes if you want em to use
6.) Make sure that a plane can upgrade to another plane earlier, like hurrican II not only to ThunderboltII, maby to the spit earlier… and so on…

Yep, any suggestions ?

And no, no f22, no m1 and no Deathstar/X-Wing-creationsJ[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI