Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Well Matrix any word on the CTD's???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Well Matrix any word on the CTD's??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Well Matrix any word on the CTD's??? - 8/7/2004 12:40:34 AM   
Raven68

It's been a week since we had any info of the CTD's that make the game unplayable for many of us so how about a bone and give us some feedback.
Post #: 1
RE: Well Matrix any word on the CTD's??? - 8/7/2004 4:24:12 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi,

Much of the staff had been at WBC since Tuesday and traveling since Monday. We're going to be back next Monday/Tuesday and working on this sound crash issue again at that point. Please bear with us as we're a small company and with the August conventions, this is the most difficult month for us staff-wise. However, with one massive patch out that fixed the majority of these issues, we are going to have to take another look at how to find/fix this problem. I will be contacting volunteers that have signed up/e-mailed me on my return to touch base and set a schedule for ongoing testing. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Raven68)
Post #: 2
RE: Well Matrix any word on the CTD's??? - 8/7/2004 7:02:32 PM   
Raven68

sounds great. I signed up and e-mailed ya to be a volunteer. I'm a software engineer by trade so don't hesitate to tap me for some testing.

(in reply to Raven68)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Well Matrix any word on the CTD's??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI