Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? - 8/13/2004 11:13:33 PM   
Fallschirmjager

Some people here are really good with the editor. Could anyone maybe modify the secnario 4 to extend out to Dec 31 1943?
I would like to have the exact UV scenario but in WiTP form.
I think the work would entail changing the ending date and addint air groups, ships and LCU's.
You could use UV for reference so I dont think that much OOB work would have to be done.

Thanks for anyones help.

Post #: 1
RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? - 8/14/2004 12:33:15 AM   
tanjman

Fallschirmjager,

I've just started on it, I'm going to use the UV scenario 17 OOB I created as my refrence (its on Spookys site). I'll also try and do a scenario 19 version after I'm done with 17.

Any suggestions as to OOB changes are welcome.

BTW I sent you a PM before re-reading your post, so it will take a little bit longer than I said.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fallschirmjager

Some people here are really good with the editor. Could anyone maybe modify the secnario 4 to extend out to Dec 31 1943?
I would like to have the exact UV scenario but in WiTP form.
I think the work would entail changing the ending date and addint air groups, ships and LCU's.
You could use UV for reference so I dont think that much OOB work would have to be done.

Thanks for anyones help.

Gunner's Mate: A Boatswain's Mate with a hunting license.

(in reply to Fallschirmjager)
Post #: 2
RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? - 8/14/2004 12:47:58 AM   
general billy

Looking forward to that m8,
any chance we be able to send our ships back home? and get upgrades just like UV?

WITP Games
Scen 16 as Allied = Lost
Scen 13 as Jap = Won
Scen 15 as Allied = Won
Scen 16 as Jap = NA
WPO Games
Scen 6 as Allied = Won
Scen 6 as Japs = NA

(in reply to tanjman)
Post #: 3
RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? - 8/14/2004 12:50:17 AM   
Fallschirmjager

Ya your going to have to add in all the reinforcments or otherwise things will stop appearing after late February.
It would probably be alot easier if you had a copy of UV to look at and get all the infor for when things comes in.

(in reply to tanjman)
Post #: 4
RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? - 8/14/2004 12:57:43 AM   
tanjman

According to the game manual (13.4 Ship Repair, last 3 sentences) yes. BTW Japanes and Allied production will be off for this scenario.

quote:

ORIGINAL: general billy

Looking forward to that m8,
any chance we be able to send our ships back home? and get upgrades just like UV?

(in reply to general billy)
Post #: 5
RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? - 8/14/2004 1:01:06 AM   
tanjman

Fallschirmjager,

I do, as a matter of fact while waiting for WitP CD to arrive I installed UV on my new PC (which replaced my 6 year old PII 400mhz) and it smokes. Haven't done much with it since the WitP CD arrived but its still installed and patched to 2.30 and I will be using it as a refrence.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fallschirmjager

Ya your going to have to add in all the reinforcments or otherwise things will stop appearing after late February.
It would probably be alot easier if you had a copy of UV to look at and get all the infor for when things comes in.

(in reply to Fallschirmjager)
Post #: 6
RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? - 8/14/2004 1:23:43 AM   
Fallschirmjager

Good because I didnt want to have to post all the reinforcement after Feb 23rd

Thanks alot for doing this, after this and your planned remake of scen 19 I can retire my UV disk

(in reply to tanjman)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI