Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Fallschirmjager -> Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? (8/13/2004 11:13:33 PM)

Some people here are really good with the editor. Could anyone maybe modify the secnario 4 to extend out to Dec 31 1943?
I would like to have the exact UV scenario but in WiTP form.
I think the work would entail changing the ending date and addint air groups, ships and LCU's.
You could use UV for reference so I dont think that much OOB work would have to be done.

Thanks for anyones help.

tanjman -> RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? (8/14/2004 12:33:15 AM)

Fallschirmjager,

I've just started on it, I'm going to use the UV scenario 17 OOB I created as my refrence (its on Spookys site). I'll also try and do a scenario 19 version after I'm done with 17.

Any suggestions as to OOB changes are welcome.

BTW I sent you a PM before re-reading your post, so it will take a little bit longer than I said. [:o]

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fallschirmjager

Some people here are really good with the editor. Could anyone maybe modify the secnario 4 to extend out to Dec 31 1943?
I would like to have the exact UV scenario but in WiTP form.
I think the work would entail changing the ending date and addint air groups, ships and LCU's.
You could use UV for reference so I dont think that much OOB work would have to be done.

Thanks for anyones help.

general billy -> RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? (8/14/2004 12:47:58 AM)

Looking forward to that m8,
any chance we be able to send our ships back home? and get upgrades just like UV?

Fallschirmjager -> RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? (8/14/2004 12:50:17 AM)

Ya your going to have to add in all the reinforcments or otherwise things will stop appearing after late February.
It would probably be alot easier if you had a copy of UV to look at and get all the infor for when things comes in.

tanjman -> RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? (8/14/2004 12:57:43 AM)

According to the game manual (13.4 Ship Repair, last 3 sentences) yes. BTW Japanes and Allied production will be off for this scenario.

quote:

ORIGINAL: general billy

Looking forward to that m8,
any chance we be able to send our ships back home? and get upgrades just like UV?

tanjman -> RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? (8/14/2004 1:01:06 AM)

Fallschirmjager,

I do, as a matter of fact while waiting for WitP CD to arrive I installed UV on my new PC (which replaced my 6 year old PII 400mhz) and it smokes. Haven't done much with it since the WitP CD arrived but its still installed and patched to 2.30 and I will be using it as a refrence.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fallschirmjager

Ya your going to have to add in all the reinforcments or otherwise things will stop appearing after late February.
It would probably be alot easier if you had a copy of UV to look at and get all the infor for when things comes in.

Fallschirmjager -> RE: Anybody want to do me (and the community) a favor? (8/14/2004 1:23:43 AM)

Good because I didnt want to have to post all the reinforcement after Feb 23rd [:D]

Thanks alot for doing this, after this and your planned remake of scen 19 I can retire my UV disk [:(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI