Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

MCNA - A fight all the way

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MCNA - A fight all the way Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MCNA - A fight all the way - 2/27/2002 5:18:00 AM   
Eddie

Hi everybody, I've just finished "The long road to Mechili" (scen331) and I've started "A fight all the way" (scen332). I've noticed that my G0-G4 PzKpfw-IIIe units and my H2 & H3 PzKpfw-IVd units are gone. Ok, I lost G1 & G2 & H2 (but not any crew), but they are not with me anymore. In fact G group has been replaced by a recon group, but as part of scen-reinforcements. Is this because I'm following the south route and I'm far from the DAK's core?
Is the High Command ever going to refit my forces?
I hope life is easier along the north road!!! Edu J. Glez

Post #: 1
- 2/27/2002 6:15:00 AM   
Supervisor

Not necessarly, Mega's branch differently from normal campaigns, it could just be because of the next battle you choose. Each battle was merticulously created with a predesigned force by the creator. So core forces will change from battle to battle, it's adds a little realistic touch to take into account your supply lines being cut, or troops being diverted to somewhere else on the battlefield or some guys even getting sent on some R&R.

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 2
- 2/27/2002 3:12:00 PM   
Eddie

Hi, That's what I thought.
If the crews ever come back, I hope they bring along improved PzKpfw III's.
PD. I've not been hit by the "lost leaders" bug and I have some savegames from previous battles. Just in case the devolopment team needs any of them for testing/checking drop me a line...

(in reply to Eddie)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MCNA - A fight all the way Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI