Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

2 problems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> 2 problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2 problems - 10/26/2004 9:05:50 AM   
Gavris Narcis

Hi,

After installing the 8.3 version, I found some bugs IMHO:

1. in romanian OOB the antiperson bomb have a warhead size of 7, which is a big mistake. In fact this bomblets were adapted grenades of about 2 kg each. An IAR 37/38/39 could carry 144 on a single flight ! I suggest to replace the warhead with +1 bigger than a normal grenade, and a HE kill slighty higher than a grenade. I don't know if that is already handled by the ''napalm'' class weapon. Just a tough !

2. I can't found in any OOB the so much used ww2 ANTITANK grenade !
Not the rifle throwing version, but the hand throwing ones !!!!!
And I think that the AP pen=222 for this is toooooo much !!!!!!!!

I await commentaries.
Post #: 1
RE: 2 problems - 10/26/2004 4:33:33 PM   
AJVa

I think AP pen 222 is a code for HEAT ammo. Did a quick forum search and got this.

quote:

by Kevin E. Duguay: I want to give the Nations that have HEAT rifle grenades a 222 code so they can be supplied with HEAT ammo by design.

(in reply to Gavris Narcis)
Post #: 2
RE: 2 problems - 10/26/2004 5:35:22 PM   
Major Destruction

Every nation has a generic anti-tank mine which for purposes of the game equates to the AT Grenade you mentioned. Some nations have specific types such as the panzerwurfmine, hawkins bomb, gammon bomb, type 75 grenade, RPG-3.

The aerial bomb you mention is classed as a cluster bomb. The warhead 7 accounts for the large number of bomblets per plane load. Is it too effective in game play?

They struggled with a ferocity that was to be expected of brave men fighting with forlorn hope against an enemy who had the advantage of position......knowing that courage was the one thing that would save them.

Julius Caesar, 57 BC

(in reply to AJVa)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> 2 problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI