2 problems (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

Gavris Narcis -> 2 problems (10/26/2004 9:05:50 AM)

Hi,

After installing the 8.3 version, I found some bugs IMHO:

1. in romanian OOB the antiperson bomb have a warhead size of 7, which is a big mistake. In fact this bomblets were adapted grenades of about 2 kg each. An IAR 37/38/39 could carry 144 on a single flight ! I suggest to replace the warhead with +1 bigger than a normal grenade, and a HE kill slighty higher than a grenade. I don't know if that is already handled by the ''napalm'' class weapon. Just a tough !

2. I can't found in any OOB the so much used ww2 ANTITANK grenade !
Not the rifle throwing version, but the hand throwing ones !!!!!
And I think that the AP pen=222 for this is toooooo much !!!!!!!!

I await commentaries.

AJVa -> RE: 2 problems (10/26/2004 4:33:33 PM)

I think AP pen 222 is a code for HEAT ammo. Did a quick forum search and got this. [;)]

quote:

by Kevin E. Duguay: I want to give the Nations that have HEAT rifle grenades a 222 code so they can be supplied with HEAT ammo by design.

Major Destruction -> RE: 2 problems (10/26/2004 5:35:22 PM)

Every nation has a generic anti-tank mine which for purposes of the game equates to the AT Grenade you mentioned. Some nations have specific types such as the panzerwurfmine, hawkins bomb, gammon bomb, type 75 grenade, RPG-3.

The aerial bomb you mention is classed as a cluster bomb. The warhead 7 accounts for the large number of bomblets per plane load. Is it too effective in game play?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI