Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically??

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
when aircraft factories will upgrade production automat... - 1/3/2005 5:53:41 AM   
alek2004xx

I just "researched" Tony fighter but some of my Oscar factories didn't change the production - when they can do that???

There is still few oscars on the "damaged" side of production (I was preparing to new fighter and I increased production of old type Oscar before) - this is why they didn't change???
Post #: 1
RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production aut... - 1/3/2005 7:29:58 AM   
michaelm75au

If the factory was producing Ki-43-IIa Oscar (id #49) as does Tokyo, then it wont automatically upgrade to Tony. There is no upgrade path for this model Oscar. (Reference to scenario #15).
IIRC the factories need to be repaired before they upgrade
Michael

(in reply to alek2004xx)
Post #: 2
RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production aut... - 1/3/2005 10:41:25 PM   
alek2004xx

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm

If the factory was producing Ki-43-IIa Oscar (id #49) as does Tokyo, then it wont automatically upgrade to Tony. There is no upgrade path for this model Oscar. (Reference to scenario #15).
IIRC the factories need to be repaired before they upgrade
Michael

no,I have big ki-43 Ib Oscar factory (I have also IIa Oscar factory in Tokyo but this is another factory).Now I saw that all my production is "clear" and I don't have any damaged pieces.

But another time the production didn't change at all!!!

What is going on????

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 3
RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production aut... - 1/3/2005 11:15:54 PM   
erstad

I've also seen factories fail to convert when they should. Specifically, in two different PBEMs my Claudes failed to autoconvert to Zeros on 1/1/42. In one of them, the Claudes did eventually convert, not sure exactly when. In the other, I'm only on 1/4/42.

Out of curiousity, are you running one day turns or 2-3 day turns? Both my PBEMs are on 2 day turns, and I'm a little curious whether that's significant (since 1/1/42 is in the middle of the 2 day sequence) but haven't had a chance to run a test yet.

(in reply to alek2004xx)
Post #: 4
RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production aut... - 1/3/2005 11:47:22 PM   
alek2004xx

quote:

ORIGINAL: erstad

I've also seen factories fail to convert when they should. Specifically, in two different PBEMs my Claudes failed to autoconvert to Zeros on 1/1/42. In one of them, the Claudes did eventually convert, not sure exactly when. In the other, I'm only on 1/4/42.

Out of curiousity, are you running one day turns or 2-3 day turns? Both my PBEMs are on 2 day turns, and I'm a little curious whether that's significant (since 1/1/42 is in the middle of the 2 day sequence) but haven't had a chance to run a test yet.

I'm playing with computer and I have 1-day turns.I don't know what is going on.I specially prepared my factories for Tony - I wanted to have as much new fighters as I could because Tony is much more better then Oscar (I play tanaka mode so I changed all my nates to tony before).So now I have many hundreds Oscars.I thought that I would see dozens Tonys per turn.

Now two biggest factories didn't change - I understand this case when I still have 8 damaged pieces - but I can wait.But in Tokyo my produstion is without any damages etc.I had to stop the game.

< Message edited by alek2004xx -- 1/3/2005 9:44:18 PM >

(in reply to erstad)
Post #: 5
RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production aut... - 1/4/2005 10:58:33 AM   
alek2004xx

nobody knows???? :(

(in reply to alek2004xx)
Post #: 6
RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production aut... - 1/4/2005 11:46:45 AM   
Mr.Frag

Ask Tanaka, it's his mod.

quote:

(in reply to alek2004xx)
Post #: 7
RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production aut... - 1/4/2005 3:29:06 PM   
erstad

My issue is with the stock scenario. Any known issues in this area, or should I work on generating saves?

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 8
RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production aut... - 1/5/2005 12:44:51 AM   
Tanaka

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Ask Tanaka, it's his mod.

quote:

it it is my mod ill be glad to help but i dont see anyone saying it is my mod

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI