when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

alek2004xx -> when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (1/3/2005 5:53:41 AM)

I just "researched" Tony fighter but some of my Oscar factories didn't change the production - when they can do that???

There is still few oscars on the "damaged" side of production (I was preparing to new fighter and I increased production of old type Oscar before) - this is why they didn't change???

michaelm75au -> RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (1/3/2005 7:29:58 AM)

If the factory was producing Ki-43-IIa Oscar (id #49) as does Tokyo, then it wont automatically upgrade to Tony. There is no upgrade path for this model Oscar. (Reference to scenario #15).
IIRC the factories need to be repaired before they upgrade[&:]
Michael

alek2004xx -> RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (1/3/2005 10:41:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm

If the factory was producing Ki-43-IIa Oscar (id #49) as does Tokyo, then it wont automatically upgrade to Tony. There is no upgrade path for this model Oscar. (Reference to scenario #15).
IIRC the factories need to be repaired before they upgrade[&:]
Michael

no,I have big ki-43 Ib Oscar factory (I have also IIa Oscar factory in Tokyo but this is another factory).Now I saw that all my production is "clear" and I don't have any damaged pieces.

But another time the production didn't change at all!!!

What is going on????

erstad -> RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (1/3/2005 11:15:54 PM)

I've also seen factories fail to convert when they should. Specifically, in two different PBEMs my Claudes failed to autoconvert to Zeros on 1/1/42. In one of them, the Claudes did eventually convert, not sure exactly when. In the other, I'm only on 1/4/42.

Out of curiousity, are you running one day turns or 2-3 day turns? Both my PBEMs are on 2 day turns, and I'm a little curious whether that's significant (since 1/1/42 is in the middle of the 2 day sequence) but haven't had a chance to run a test yet.

alek2004xx -> RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (1/3/2005 11:47:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: erstad

I've also seen factories fail to convert when they should. Specifically, in two different PBEMs my Claudes failed to autoconvert to Zeros on 1/1/42. In one of them, the Claudes did eventually convert, not sure exactly when. In the other, I'm only on 1/4/42.

Out of curiousity, are you running one day turns or 2-3 day turns? Both my PBEMs are on 2 day turns, and I'm a little curious whether that's significant (since 1/1/42 is in the middle of the 2 day sequence) but haven't had a chance to run a test yet.

I'm playing with computer and I have 1-day turns.I don't know what is going on.I specially prepared my factories for Tony - I wanted to have as much new fighters as I could because Tony is much more better then Oscar (I play tanaka mode so I changed all my nates to tony before).So now I have many hundreds Oscars.I thought that I would see dozens Tonys per turn.

Now two biggest factories didn't change - I understand this case when I still have 8 damaged pieces - but I can wait.But in Tokyo my produstion is without any damages etc.I had to stop the game.

alek2004xx -> RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (1/4/2005 10:58:33 AM)

nobody knows???? :(

Mr.Frag -> RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (1/4/2005 11:46:45 AM)

Ask Tanaka, it's his mod.

quote:

erstad -> RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (1/4/2005 3:29:06 PM)

My issue is with the stock scenario. Any known issues in this area, or should I work on generating saves?

Tanaka -> RE: when aircraft factories will upgrade production automatically?? (1/5/2005 12:44:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Ask Tanaka, it's his mod.

quote:

it it is my mod ill be glad to help but i dont see anyone saying it is my mod [&:]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI