Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem - 4/12/2005 2:39:24 AM   
bryanh06

I've noticed that VMF-212 of F4Fs is still growing after "upgrading" to version 2.41. I started this game with version 2.30 and stopped playing for a month waiting for fix to this problem. Before I upgraded there were 197 pilots for 24 planes. Since upgrading I have played several turns and the unit has increased pilots twice - to 200 and now to 203. I guess I will have to disband the squadron. This is scenario 17 (if I remember right -- its a long campaign that assumes Midway didn't happen.)

Another problem which has been reported elsewhere but is a major problem -- the phantom Havoc squadrons on two of my CVs -- this has the effect of crippling my fighter sqns on the two carriers by limiting their numbers.

I hope there will be another attempt to fix these old problems.

Bryan
Post #: 1
RE: V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem - 4/12/2005 5:45:54 AM   
Mike Wood

Hello...

Please send me saves with the two issues you raise and explanations of each.

Thanks...

mikew@matrixgames.com

quote:

ORIGINAL: bryanh06

I've noticed that VMF-212 of F4Fs is still growing after "upgrading" to version 2.41. I started this game with version 2.30 and stopped playing for a month waiting for fix to this problem. Before I upgraded there were 197 pilots for 24 planes. Since upgrading I have played several turns and the unit has increased pilots twice - to 200 and now to 203. I guess I will have to disband the squadron. This is scenario 17 (if I remember right -- its a long campaign that assumes Midway didn't happen.)

Another problem which has been reported elsewhere but is a major problem -- the phantom Havoc squadrons on two of my CVs -- this has the effect of crippling my fighter sqns on the two carriers by limiting their numbers.

I hope there will be another attempt to fix these old problems.

Bryan

(in reply to bryanh06)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI