V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

bryanh06 -> V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem (4/12/2005 2:39:24 AM)

[&:]I've noticed that VMF-212 of F4Fs is still growing after "upgrading" to version 2.41. I started this game with version 2.30 and stopped playing for a month waiting for fix to this problem. Before I upgraded there were 197 pilots for 24 planes. Since upgrading I have played several turns and the unit has increased pilots twice - to 200 and now to 203. I guess I will have to disband the squadron. This is scenario 17 (if I remember right -- its a long campaign that assumes Midway didn't happen.)

Another problem which has been reported elsewhere but is a major problem -- the phantom Havoc squadrons on two of my CVs -- this has the effect of crippling my fighter sqns on the two carriers by limiting their numbers.

I hope there will be another attempt to fix these old problems.

Bryan

Mike Wood -> RE: V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem (4/12/2005 5:45:54 AM)

Hello...

Please send me saves with the two issues you raise and explanations of each.

Thanks...

mikew@matrixgames.com

quote:

ORIGINAL: bryanh06

[&:]I've noticed that VMF-212 of F4Fs is still growing after "upgrading" to version 2.41. I started this game with version 2.30 and stopped playing for a month waiting for fix to this problem. Before I upgraded there were 197 pilots for 24 planes. Since upgrading I have played several turns and the unit has increased pilots twice - to 200 and now to 203. I guess I will have to disband the squadron. This is scenario 17 (if I remember right -- its a long campaign that assumes Midway didn't happen.)

Another problem which has been reported elsewhere but is a major problem -- the phantom Havoc squadrons on two of my CVs -- this has the effect of crippling my fighter sqns on the two carriers by limiting their numbers.

I hope there will be another attempt to fix these old problems.

Bryan

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI