Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ship Problem With BIN

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Ship Problem With BIN Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ship Problem With BIN - 4/28/2005 9:13:02 AM   
Gambit

I seem to have found a bug with BIN. I was experimenting with landing the 1 CAV Division, with the McArthur Master of Battle scenario, on one location then putting them back on board a boat and moving them to another beach etc. This was working fine, until I landed the four units that make up this division, pressed the blue anchor to get them out of the boats but found that they aren't out of the boats at all. Now they won't move on land very far and I cannot get them back into boats on the sea. I have included an screen shot for you to view (The red arrows show that the units are stuck in boat mode despite being inland - land lubber style) If you look at the picture, you will see that all the hexes around the enemy are blacked out. This is the begining of the turn. At the begining of a turn, when they should have enough movement points to move next to an enemy they cannot. This is a bug of some kind:

Never Underestimate The Power of Grunts!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Ship Problem With BIN - 4/28/2005 2:05:33 PM   
Fred98

The scenario is home made.

I understand he is checking it.

(in reply to Gambit)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Ship Problem With BIN Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI