Ship Problem With BIN (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support

Gambit -> Ship Problem With BIN (4/28/2005 9:13:02 AM)

I seem to have found a bug with BIN. I was experimenting with landing the 1 CAV Division, with the McArthur Master of Battle scenario, on one location then putting them back on board a boat and moving them to another beach etc. This was working fine, until I landed the four units that make up this division, pressed the blue anchor to get them out of the boats but found that they aren't out of the boats at all. Now they won't move on land very far and I cannot get them back into boats on the sea. I have included an screen shot for you to view (The red arrows show that the units are stuck in boat mode despite being inland - land lubber style) If you look at the picture, you will see that all the hexes around the enemy are blacked out. This is the begining of the turn. At the begining of a turn, when they should have enough movement points to move next to an enemy they cannot. This is a bug of some kind:

[image]http://www.bounty.com/memberpages/Storage/229954/misc/ship-error-SM.jpg[/image]

[&:]

Fred98 -> RE: Ship Problem With BIN (4/28/2005 2:05:33 PM)

The scenario is home made.

I understand he is checking it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI